Light Heart Memory Care - Pearland, TX

An Answer to My Prayers

We chose My Home for my 92 year old father. Every day we are more and more convinced we made a wise decision. The family atmosphere and the dedication of the staff has resulted in an enriched life for my Dad. The owner and staff genuinely care about the the people who reside there and do whatever they can to provide for the care and special needs required. Having a RN as the owner has helped considerably in making the right decisions for my father's care. I feel secure in knowing that my father is in good hands at My Home.

They are great.

They are great. The community is kept clean, and the staff is friendly. They are attentive to the residents, and I don't really have any complaints.

Nice new alternative

Beautiful facility, new - open a year. Nicely decorated and clean. Staff very friendly. I read the one review prior to my visit, and saw the comment about the "trailers" in the neighborhood. This is a developing area of Pearland, there are now plenty of $500 k plus homes in the area as well. The neighborhood was nice, home on large tract of land. Residents were alert and visited with me while I was there. I also liked the fact that it was a smaller group home. Only negative was that there were no moderately priced private rooms available.

very mixed neighborhood. ve...

very mixed neighborhood. very junky and trailers and some houses not in good shape in close area.

Dear Future Resident,
We are a small private community with only nine clients. We are located on 2.5 acres in Pearland. We are 5-15 minutes away from the Pearland mall and great restaurants but we also offer a quiet country environment. We have a beautiful fountain with the peaceful sound of flowing water to relax by. Our patio is the perfect place to eat a delicious home cooked meal. Our neighborhood is quiet and peaceful. The staff is well trained and helpful; MyHome staff will interact with each resident on their level and offer any assistance that is needed. The owners are a MD and a RN/Veteran that are actively involved in the operation and are always available by phone to clients and their families.
OUR PRICING IS ALL INCLUSIVE AND THERE IS NO EXTRA COST FOR INCREASES IN LEVELS OF CARE