We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Outdoor Common Areas
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
About Lakehouse On Dixie - Pearland, TX
One of the hardest decisions you will have to make, is to entrust the care of your loved one to someone else. We offer Lakehouse On Dixie as the solution. Some of the services we provide are:
1. A smoke free home.
2. 24-hour round the clock awake staff.
3. medication administration
4. supervised, planned activities to fit our resident's abilities.
5.wheelchair accessibility hallways and bathrooms.
6. private and semi-private rooms.
7. three meals daily plus snacks.
8. long and short term stay, hospice
9. assistance with activities of daily living.
10. Paved outdoor paths for wheelchairs.
We are a family owned and operated home. Our peaceful home is located on 10 beautiful acres in Pearland. Sitting in the middle, is our spring fed lake that is home to several species of birds, turtles, rabbits and many other wildlife. We offer restful country living in the city. The closest major hospital is less than 10 minutes away. We are located on Dixie Farm Road and we are less than 5 minutes away from 518 and Friendswood, 10 min. to Alvin, 10 min. to 45, under 10 min. to hwy.35, 20 min. to 288 and beltway 8 and approx. 20 mins to Nasa/Clearlake, 30 mins. to downtown Houston and the Medical Center. Lakehouse On Dixie is easily accessible from several locations in Houston. The manager and co-owner of Lakehouse On Dixie, Sarita Lee has a AAS and an BBA. Sarita is actively involved in managing Lakehouse On Dixie . She started Lakehouse On Dixie with her husband, two daughters and their dog Jewel.
Lakehouse On Dixie has much to offer so please visit us!
Our price is all inclusive. We do not bill for additional care.
We have been awarded The Best of Pearland 2013- 2016 for Personal Care Facilities.In 2016 we were awarded the Best Of Senior Living Award from senioradvisor.com.