The picture for Lovett Place has nothing to do with the place. It's an old and somewhat worn place, and I walked away somewhat depressed at the idea of sending someone here. The price was higher than estimated, and was even higher than the price of one of the nicer more full-service places I visited.

Far too depressing, no sense of elan for walking or getting around outside of room.

Not bad

This is a small care home with one nurse on duty. They did take good care of my loved one while she was there. She did improve enough to move into a community. They seem to be a little unorganized, however the care is good.

Just like home

A lovely house in a nice neighborhood. More of a personal care home than assisted living. Very "homey". My mom lives there and is quite happy. The food it good and the staff is kind.
It's five minutes from my house (probably why I chose it). My only complaints would be that there are no planned activities and sometimes its hard to get someone to answer the phone if the care-givers are all busy.

Lovely group home

My mother is living here. They get really good care. It's a lovely, stately home in Montrose. Not many activities but my mom's dementia is pretty bad so I don't think she would participate any way. They give them three hot meals a day and she doesn't complain about the food. I like that its a small group home, I think she gets a little more individual attention there and its only five minutes from my house.

Outstanding Care

My friend who lives at Lovett Place is pretty much paralyzed on one side and the staff members have just taken outstanding care of him. He is maintained and clean and that is pretty much all I care about.

Very dark. It upset us that the Director showed us all occupied rooms and disturbed the residents. When we asked about the financials, she asked what we were willing to pay. When she did finally quote a cost, it was higher than any other facility we had toured.

They are taking very good care of her.

They are doing fine. They are taking very good care of her. It's a unique situation. It's very clean, and the staff does a very good job. There have been a few communication issues, getting to know them, and them getting to know us. Overall I think they have done a good job.

Perfect location! Offers m...

Perfect location! Offers most services T would need - except physical therapy. Bathrooms are open and accessible but have tubs rather than walk-in showers - I have hesitations about this. Beautiful , caring atmosphere that still offers residents options to remain as independent as possible. Smallest room is at the top of my budget.

Lovett Place is a 24-hour RN supervised personal care home. We are conveniently located on historic Lovett Boulevard, close to the medical center, museum district, Astrodome complex and downtown.
We provide:
*smoke free atmosphere
* 24-hour dignified, affordable assisted living
* homelike secure atmosphere
*supervised, planned activities
*wheelchair accessibility
* private and semi-private rooms
* three planned meals daily
* long and short term stay
*assistance with activities of daily living.

You’ll never have to move again!