Braeswood Homes Inc - Houston, TX

I went to see the house, talked with [name removed] on the phone, but she will be away for 2 weeks. It is too expensive for a private and there is not a semi=private room available. Plus I might have to get a sitter in addition to the 4500 for the room.

This residential care home was less than desired. They had apparently taken some damage from Harvey, and were still working on the repairs. It's an 1950s house, with minimal upgrades other than putting in showers for the bathrooms, several of which are shared. I didn't see their food, but the kitchen would be incapable of doing much variety. They have very limited visiting hours.

We found the best home for Mom

We are so blessed to have found this home for our mom! Susan and her staff treat our mom like she is their mom. I live out of town and have the peace of mind that my mom is in the best possible hands and am so grateful! We had such a horrible experience before our mom came to this home and are so pleased with her care at this home. A geriatric care manager helped us find Susan and this home. We couldn't be happier and more pleased at their exceptional care to our mom!

They are family

When I first came to visit this community I really liked it and it seemed like it was a blessing to have found it. They truly feel like they are family. They treat my dad the way I would treat him. They really care about their residents. The staff is really friendly and they really have a passion for what they are doing. They are very hands on and very attentive to each one of their residents. They were the first and the last community I looked at when searching. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sister & I visited Sun afternoon. Th...

Sister & I visited Sun afternoon. The owner was not there but I was very impressed with caregivers & layout. My sister was concerned with furnishings and quality of food. I really like location and caregivers.