Carillon Assisted Living of Mooresville - Mooresville, NC

Carillon Assisted Living of Mooresville - Mooresville, NC has yet not published prices.

I Cannot Praise Them Enough

I cannot praise or thank the staff at Carillon enough for what they did for my loved one. They have such good and attentive nursing staff who really go out of their way to make sure the residents and their families are comfortable. The food was excellent while my loved one was there, and they have many activities within the community such as art classes and exercises. Carillon just felt right when we toured the community for the first time, and I'm so thankful we chose them to care for my loved one.

A tour with options.

This was a nice tour for care. We were happy with the staff and they were kind to answer the questions we had. The menu and the list of activities are offer. We feel that families might like the care and the clean enviroment for a loved one.

A bigger community for care

We toured this community for care. The staff was very nice. We liked this community, but we wanted a small community for my mom. The list of activities would have been helpful for her. We would recommend this community to other families wanting a larger community for care.

Horrible experience!

I had a set move in date with Carillon. They called me the day before move in to confirm everything was all set. They emailed my advisor with A Place for Mom later that night to say would not be taking my mother-in-law. I received a call from APFM the next day and they were apologizing. Carillon never called me or emailed me to let me know what was going on. I had plans in place to move her in. I was on hold for an hour before I reached someone and they informed that they would not be accepting my mother-in-law. Upon talking with other families who went through similar experiences I found out Carillon will not accept residents with mental illness even if it is under control. I would not recommend them to anyone.