Harmony Lodge at Jackson - Jackson, NJ

Harmony Lodge at Jackson - Jackson, NJ has yet not published prices.

I took one look and loved it here

This place is very nice and I’m very comfortable with my Mom being here. I feel like she’s getting really good care and it seems like she is being kept busy with things that are appropriate to the level of Dementia that she has. She’s definitely active and well cared for and there’s always someone there ready to take care of her. If anything happens, I get a phone call right away so I really feel like I’m a part of what’s going on there as well. The community sends out flyers to our family to let us know about what events and activities they have going on so we can participate if we want to. For Thanksgiving we were even invited to the facility to have dinner with everyone. I would absolutely recommend them for others and in fact I already have.

Memory care unit is great

My Mother-in-law, who has dementia, is here currently and so far the people at CareOne have been amazing. They just know how to handle her and deal with her and they just seem to be unfazed with the outbursts she sometimes can have. The staff is patient, kind, understanding, and they just seem devoted to helping the residents the best way they can. From the director down to every member of the staff, everybody just seems to know how to handle the residents. My Mother-in-law is on a Kosher diet so she doesn’t eat the food that they provide, though they try to do their best to accommodate. However, it does look good anytime I’ve seen it. They have, however, been able to give us a fridge and a small kitchenette so we can provide the food for her. The facility seems to be very clean and every time I’ve come to visit, it looks well kept. There’s always something going on activities wise – games, group discussions, and arts. I’m sure there are more, but my Mother-in-law doesn’t always take part in them. Overall, the whole place looks very nice. I can’t speak to the other levels of care that are here but I would recommend this facility to others who have specific memory care needs.

CareOne

My husband stayed at CareOne for respite care, and overall, I feel that it was an alright experience. The Administrators are informative, tried to answer all of our questions, and worked to prepare us for our visit. I found the place to be very clean with new furniture, but everything is gray. It isn’t very bright and cherry. They really didn’t have much going on by way of activities either and I wish they would have done more with him. They did rehab daily, but I feel his progress may have regressed under their care. If I had to do this again, I’d probably keep him home with an aide.