Private, high comfort medical establishment.

I came to Care Castle on recommendation of acquaintance of mine and was pleasantly surprised seeing all facilities and rooms. This house was designed and build specially for care ancient patients. This big house has only 6 patients which lives in different, separate 6 rooms located next to special rest rooms. All rooms equipped with special medical equipment of alarm notification and fist aid devices. All this You can see only in hospitals. Care Castle is very private, high comfort medical establishment. After accommodation my father he has given me no complaints in the course of these year and I can see the quality of the care. He was getting as ninety two years old man with the advanced state of dementia. The workers are committed and professional and I am surprised by how closely they work with my father and other patients, particularly supporting exact medicine take and bring patients to doctors office. The standard for nutrition and sanitation are well upheld for each individuals depend on theirs deceases. I am very happy for what I was getting for such a reasonable price.