Dignity Care Home #1 - North Hills, CA

Care with Love and Kindness

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Dignity Care Home is. From the moment we moved my Aunt into Dignity Care Home in North Hills, she was treated with love, kindness and respect. [Name removed] and his staff work hard to keep everything clean and welcoming. Residents' needs and wishes are always met to the best of their ability. [Name removed] always paid attention to nutritional needs/guidelines and is a wonderful communicator. Help was always available for doctor/hospital visits also. Holidays and birthdays are celebrated, and we always enjoyed the fact that my Aunt was taken on walks and short trips to the grocery store and park, when she was able and that organizations also came on site for other activities for the residents. [Name removed] also worked with hospice to care for my Aunt until she passed a short time ago. She had been living there for 2 years and always felt loved, safe and well cared for. [Name removed] and his staff at Dignity Care Home were a God send for my Aunt and our family, and we will always be grateful.

We were very impressed with this care home and feel it is the best fit for our Dad! The home is well organized, neat & clean and very caring to the clients they serve. Raymond [Removed], is extremely helpful and knowledgable in the caregiving field and truly has a compassionate heart!

Everything Is Working Out Well

My mother is doing very well here at this home. I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. It is very well-kept home, my mother's room is always clean when I visit. They have a very good staff here, they are taking good care of her. There are activities offered for the residents.The food is good, she is pleased with the meals. Everything is working out well and I would recommend this home.

Absolutely wonderful!

Diginity Care Home is absolutely wonderful, they're fabulous, and the nicest people in the world. They really try, and not only that but they really care. I truly think they love what they do and they truly care about the people. They have taken my Mother to the senior rec center, to the nursery to pick out plants and flowers, and they take her on walks. There's not a lot of in house activities. She has a problem eating on her own but the food is okay, and they asked us what foods she likes.

very good help

Dignity Care Home is a really nice clean facility, and they offer very good help. The staff there are all very caring and helpful. The owners are very involved in everything that goes on. It was a very good place for my husband during the short time he was there before his passing.

Has been a great service for my father. Always clean and friendly and on top of everything. Raymond does a great job and his staff as well.

High respect for Ray

Ray Viray was the Head Caregiver in another board and care home where my mother lived for over two and a half years. I found him to be consistently pleasant, tackling all responsibilities with dedication and a smile.

Besides being pleasant to work with, Ray is a take-charge person who is able to present creative ideas and solutions as new situations develop with the residents. He successfully carried out and at times developed efficient strategies for caring for the six residents, while keeping the home a warm and comfortable environment. During his tenure, I saw an increase in the peaceful atmosphere. The caregivers under him had a positive camaraderie and were always kind.

Excellent Home for the Elderly

For anyone that is looking for a loving, caring home for their loved one....you have come to the right place!!
The staff is kind, caring, loving people that will treat your loved one with respect and Dignity. The staff is very knowledgeable and professional, in all aspects of care for the elderly.
This home is beautiful! Always impeccably clean and fresh smelling. :)
The staff takes great pride in providing a safe, comfortable and nurturing home.

Our experience with this home was som...

Our experience with this home was something I would have never thought would be such a perfect fit for my Dad. The staff was incredible caring, the cleanliness was inpecible, the feel if the home was a safe and loving environment. I would be happy to recommend this home to anyone looking for a place for their parent. We were truly Blessed by them.

•Geriatric Resource Registered Nurse with 20
years of experience on staff.

•Three carefully planned, nutritious meals daily
plus in-between snacks and juice.

•Special diets and/or personal preferences will
be accommodated.

•Monitoring and dispensing of medications.

•Planning and arranging of transportation to
medical and dental appointments or other
outside activities.

•Assistance with bathing and all personal
grooming needs.

•24-hour supervision by trained staff.

•Housekeeping and personal laundry services
are provided for each resident.

•Numerous activities and social events