We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Meals Provided
- Hospice Available
- Pets Allowed
- Respite Available
- Aging in Place
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Nurses on Staff
- Dentist Available
- Homecare Onsite
- Doctor on Call
- Male Residents Accepted
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Speech Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Podiatrist Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Devotional Services Available
- Activities Onsite
- Complimentary Transportation
As a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), Capitol Lakes offers on-site health care for seniors, along with a vibrant lifestyle. In addition to offering a wealth of fine amenities, apartment homes varying in size to more than 2,000 square feet, Capitol Lakes offers the peace of mind that only comes from Continuing Care!
Capitol Lakes is the official retirement community of the Wisconsin Alumni Association (WAA).1. As part of Capitol Lakes’ CCRC Entrance Fee program. Residents who move to Capitol Lakes through this program, receive many incredible benefits. For more information on the CCRC program, call 608-283-2000.2. As a Direct Admission program offering Monthly Rental Rates for Assisted Living and Memory Care, and Daily Room Rates for Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation.