|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
$ #,### - #,###
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
Assisted living studio only...
Assisted living studio only, but have mini sink and area for fridge. Little more up to date, however. Do not regularly offer rides to medical visits. No solution for what happens after someone runs out of money aside from skilled nursing (if eligible).
Not your Mom's Meriter Retirement
Everything changed when out-of-state owner/managers took over.
As a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), Capitol Lakes offers on-site health care for seniors, along with a vibrant lifestyle. In addition to offering a wealth of fine amenities, apartment homes varying in size to more than 2,000 square feet, Capitol Lakes offers the peace of mind that only comes from Continuing Care!
Capitol Lakes is the official retirement community of the Wisconsin Alumni Association (WAA).1. As part of Capitol Lakes’ CCRC Entrance Fee program. Residents who move to Capitol Lakes through this program, receive many incredible benefits. For more information on the CCRC program, call 608-283-2000.2. As a Direct Admission program offering Monthly Rental Rates for Assisted Living and Memory Care, and Daily Room Rates for Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation.