Capital City Hospice - Columbus, OH

Capital City Hospice - Columbus, OH has yet not published prices.

Capital City is amazing.

I cannot thank the nurses at Cap City enough for the care that they gave my mom in her final days. The compassion and love was so far beyond typical nursing care. From [name removed] explaining everything, contacting me daily and answering all of my questions, to [name removed], [name removed] and [name removed] and their exceptional nursing care and [name removed] the social worker who looked after all of our needs. We are beyond thankful to have gone through this transition with them by our side.

Do better

The hospice nurses and staff did nothing to advocate for my brothers care and well being. They placated his power of attorney and made sure she was cared for better than him. They did bring equipment such as oxygen concentrator and hospital bed but never plugged in or used.

Hats Off to Capital City Hospice

Capital City Hospice provided unbelievable care to my dad in the final week of his life. They were compassionate and supportive and went above and beyond in their care.

Wonderful staff

We were very fortunate that The Inn was able to arrange for my dad's hospice care with Capital City Hospice while he was there. They were so very helpful and kind and they helped my mother and myself as well as my dad. I would definitely recommend them