Blanchard Place - Kenton, OH has yet not published prices.

Exceptional Care, Personal Service

My dad had a respite stay of a week at Blanchard Place as we were waiting for a room to open at a facility in our hometown. [Name removed] the Community Manager, went above and beyond to ensure that my Dad, had all of his needs met. She personally spent time with him and was available to speak and support the family whenever needed. While his time at Blanchard Place was short, I wouldn't hesitate for a second to have him stay there again for respite. The Blanchard Place Community is a wonderful facility - beautiful, well cared for and staffed with caring individuals.

Made A Good Choice

I am really very pleased with the care my brother is receiving I am more than confident we made the right choice. He really likes being where he is settled in and quite content.he is doing some of the activities they offer not a lot but he is doing more than where he previously lived.The food is pretty good if he doesn't like it he has the option of sending it back and asking for something else. He is allowed to have food in his room which makes is better so his fridge is stocked with food I bring him. The staff is very friendly and nice here.I would recommend this community

I got good reviews from other people but my personal experience with this company taking care of my mother was not good. I would not recommend this company to take care of any patients especially with Alzheimer's disease.

staff really work well with the residents

The nurses at Blanchard Place are real good about talking to me and telling me different things, keeping me informed. The patient doesn't participate in many activities but I always see that their calendar is full. The staff really work well with the residents at this facility.

Review of Blanchard Place in Kenton, OH

Great building. Good people that work there. Clean building.

Review of Blanchard Place in Kenton, OH

It's like being on vacation every day. Good food, lots to do. I met lots of nice people.

Review of Blanchard Place in Kenton, OH

Very clean. Staff very caring. Environment home like. Full of laughter, love, hugs and caring staff. Staff very respectful. Very helpful. Very loving. Best kept secret in Kenton. Use to be. Now well known and respected. 3 years with no issues w/ Ohio Department of Health! We all love Blanchard Place!

Wonderfull!!!!

Mom loves it here. She has only been here a few months but she says its like being on vacation everyday. The staff is great. The move in was simple, the nurses are great and the office staff are always available and very approachable. Mom says the food is good and you can tell the cook has been there for a while. There are activities all the time, they just went and seen the lights for Christmas as a group. Everyday is a relief for me, I used to worry about mom all the time. I would drive over to check on her and have to clean up the house and do shopping and chores. Now I just get to be her daughter again. We should have made this move long time ago.

Blanchard Place is an assisted living community located in Kenton, Ohio, we are on the east side of town. We are close enough to town for nearby activities yet far enough away to enjoy peaceful countryside living.

Our thoughtfully designed community includes both social and safety amenities:

•Tastefully decorated private and common areas
•Emergency call system that is interfaced with staff pagers
•Lively activity and crafts room
•Private dining room for entertaining guests
•Walk in showers with built in safety features
•Beauty and barber shop
•Apartments are phone and cable ready
•Cozy lounges
•Library with a computer area
•Enclosed outdoor courtyard with gardening areas
•Onsite and offsite social activities
•Transportation for outings including shopping and dining
•Pets are welcome

We offer in house rehabilitation services as well as respite care, urgent placement and a home visit program. Our caring staff is able and willing to assist you with everything from grooming and mobility to managing medications and chronic conditions. We have staff onsite at all times, including a Registered Nurse. Transportation is provided to medical appointments. In case of emergency or serious illness we are only one mile north of Hardin Memorial Hospital.

Meals are designed by a registered dietician and are tailored to suit your individual needs and tastes. You are welcome to enjoy your meal with friends in our restaurant style dining room or you may have meals delivered directly to your apartment.