Cambridge House of Maryville - Maryville, IL

Great experience so far!

My mother recently moved into Cambridge House and it could not have been a more pleasant experience. [Name removed] has been more than helpful and the nursing staff is just great. Thank you all so much for making this uneasy change bearable for my mother.

Nice community

This was a very nice community, open bright and spacious and the staff did a very nice job with our tour, they showed us all around and answered all our questions. I would recommend coming on their tour to see the community and all they have to offer.

This community completely changed my plan

After my mom living alone for so long I was a little concerned about moving her however since moving in she had adjusted amazing well. She is happy and well adjusted. Mom is doing just about every activity they have from playing cards. to playing bingo, to joining an exercise class she keeps very busily.
The staff is wonderful here very friendly and helpful. There is good communication from the staff and there is a website you can log onto to see how your loved is doing which is a great feature.
Mom seems to like the food no complaints.
They have a nurse come in every 2 weeks to do wellness checks. My plan was to move mom into another community that I had put a deposit down on when they had an opening but since mom loves it here and she is doing well I have since decided to leave her here.

Clean & friendly. Workers make eye contact & use residents first names. Residents playing cards & reading newspaper. Daily menus change. Good laundry facilities. Windows in bedrm. & livingrm. Good size bathrm. Considering this place.

Welcome to a gracious and affordable assisted lifestyle! Cambridge House offers 103 private apartments to seniors 65 or older.

Our emphasis is on maintaining your health, wellness, dignity, and independence.We offer a helping hand and personal attention to do the things you may no longer be able to do safely on your own.

Our apartments have been conveniently designed for senior living, and you can welcome guests any time!

Cambridge House offers a wide variety of daily activities, you're sure to find one that interests you.

A financial assistance program is available to those who qualify, making Cambridge House affordable for ALL seniors, no matter what your income!

We are proudly associated with the Illinois Supportive Living Program. Call today!