Bradford Place - Swansea, IL

My folks are doing well

Both of my parents are doing very well at Bradford Place and for the most part, the staff is all very friendly and accommodating. There are activities and field trips should they want to take part and they have a shuttle for the residents to go to doctor appts and shopping. The dining is very nice as is the food and they even bring your meals to your room if you prefer.

Private Bathroom and Genuine Friendliness

My mom is doing great here. The staff are extremely nice and helpful. The facility is immaculately clean. I picked them because when I first had a visit with them I went unannounced. The staff I saw were genuinely friendly and it was so clean. She thinks it is great and she loves having her own bathroom. The community is small and that is what she wanted. Overall it's been great.

Assisted Living

So far my experiences with Bradford Place have been good. It would be nice if they had more caregivers during the day, but I know that would raise the price. The food could use more seasoning is my mother's only complaint.

A nice tour for my mom

I did like this community.
the staff was great. The layout was nice. It seemed very well taken care of. I think families should see this community for themself. I do feel that they need more activities for a loved one. The food seemed to be good and the variety was a nice choice. Family might like the care here, but need to see for themselves for a place for a loved one.

Too small.

Gotta Stay on Top of The Staff

I would say it is still a work in progress for us here this community. The transition went good, and my mother in law is all settled into this community. I would say we do have to provide a lot of over sight on the staff. We have to stay on them about taking care of her needs. The food is okay, but they do serve well balanced meals. We are still working with the director to resolve our issues. It is a nice community overall. I would recommend it, but you will over to provide a lot of over sight.

The workers sleep on the job text all night and watch movies this is not a place I would send my loved ones too

Bradford Place is a great option!

Our loved one's experience has been positive so far. The community the Bradford Place is very well kept and clean throughout. Majority of the time the staff are helpful and friendly. They offer a variety of options at meals and our loved one has not enjoyed the food. They offer an assortment of activities for the residents to enjoy.

We Couldn't Be Happier

This is truly a wonderful community, my father is doing great here. This is a great looking community. They do a good job with the cleanliness. It has been a great experience. The staff is very caring and treating my father very good. He loves the food, the meals are nice. There are activities offered. There isn't many men here at this community, there is only my father and two other men. My father is really happy here, he says he couldn't be happier. We are very pleased with this community. I would highly recommend it.

they took my relative's money and put it in their name. they had her paying cash and by check for the same month. when I got involved they had her sent to a mental institution and then moved her to a facility that couldn't handle her. STAY AWAY.

Bradford Place is new to Memory Care Assisted Living. They will be able to accomodate 8 people. The nurse was very personable and knowledgeable. The rooms are good size but the other areas are small. If your love one is mobile, this facility is too small for walking. Their fees are lower than most memory care units in the area. They are new to offering this level of care so there are areas they are still discovering. This facility was too small for our needs.

Bradford Place...AMAZING!!!

The staff welcomed us with open arms. We knew our search was over as soon as we walked in. It smelled like freshly baked cake, and everyone was extremely attentive to our needs. Once my grandmother came in and saw her apartment, she asked where she should sign. At this point, I'm counting the years down until I'm old enough to become a resident!!

not a good first impression

not a good first impression

Visited in January 2011 on a whim. O...

Visited in January 2011 on a whim. Older facility but friendly people. Bird house in the living of the birds was dead. Has non-refundable deposit.