The Mansion at South Union - Cambridge, NY

Wonderful home

My parents are being well cared for together in this great home. I could not find anyone who could take them together for their financial situation. They worked something out for us. The home is old mansion but well cared for and cleaner than anyplace I have visited. Care people are wonderful.
It's in lovely, quaint village of Cambridge.
Thank you to all who helped find this great place.

Very home like place

I could not find anyplace that would take both my patents who need daily care. I met with Elizabeth who was just wonderful. We managed to work out finances that worked for us.
The staff is wonderful. The building is dated and they are working on that but it is immaculate and a very homelike atmosphere. I leave after visiting knowing I can count on their care and expertise.

Very home like place

The staff is wonderful. The building is dated and they are working on that but it is immaculate and a very homelike atmosphere. I leave after visiting knowing I can count on their cate and expertise.