I liked this facility the best. Rooms were a nice size some with little kitchenette. Staff and residents seem happy there which indicates good management.

The staff is friendly, the residents seemed happy to be there and also were friendly. There was an alarm that went off for a while that bothered us. From a resident that pulled the cord in their room for assistance. Not sure what took time. But overall was pleased with what we saw and mostly impressed with the interactions I had with people there. I think my Dad would like it there. Only down side is he can only afford the shared apartment, and not a single room.

Knowledgeable tour guide!

During my tour of the Cambridge Court, I thought it was a very nice community. The place was clean and maintained well. The tour guide was the able to top answer all of my questions and give me helpful information.

Positive Atmosphere!!

I am really enjoying the company of the other residents. The staff is all very friendly as well. The place is clean and there are a lot of activities available for me to join. There is room for improvement, the kitchen staff walked out a couple of weeks ago so the meals are lacking. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Great care

We are happy with the excellent care from this community The staff is very nice and caring. The community is always clean when we visit. The menu is very good with a nice variety that is offered. He is staying busy with a lot of the activities that are offered. We highly recommend the care and the value for families wanting very good care for a loved one.

Needs Updating!!

The tour guide that was supposed to give us a tour of Cambridge Court never showed up. We were running a little late and called ahead of time and they said they were running late as well. We arrived and waited for a while, but there was no show. From what we saw the community needed a little more updating to it. Some new paint on the walls and other little changes.

The staff are wonderful!

The community at Cambridge Court was very nicely kept. It was maintained very well and clean throughout. The staff were very friendly and very knowledgeable. They offered me a tour and we enjoyed the community. It was a nice option for our loved one.

Our experience has been great. Mom is well taken care of.

This is a Good Community

My dad is getting use to the environment at this community. I think he is doing fine enjoying his meals. The facility is clean, the staff do a good job. Activities are available and my dad has made some new friends.

I Would Highly Recommend This Community

So far everything is going good for my brother here at this community. He has adjusted well to the community. The staff is wonderful, they have been very pleasant. The community is very well maintained, his room and the facility is always nice and clean. He loves the food, they serve fresh meals, with a variety of choices. Everything has worked out very well. I would highly recommend this community.

All good

Things are going fine, all good since moving my mother to Cambridge Court. The staff are friendly. However, my mother has said the other residents are not friendly and she hasn't made any friends there. The food is ok, I'd rate it a three. There are activities but she does not choose to participate.

How to turn normal aging people into mindless zombies (in keeping with the current trendiness of our brain-eating little friends).

1. For the amount I pay per month I should at least get a parking space but no... Just have to take my chances which is tricky with a rear entry kneel van. 2. Taking away residents mobility devices at meal times is, I believe, a violation of the ADA along w/ a few state & federal safety regulations and their personal safety. 3. When I injured my right shin (off site) the medical director looked at it & left w/o treating the injury (until the next day after I complained vociferously.) 5. There is the tendency of staff to treat residents as mental defectives 6. The rules tend to be inflexible & said rules & regs seem to be geared more for the convenience of staff than the safety of the residents... ah, ya just gotta love the system... NOT. I only hope I can show them where they are screwing up & give them some insight about what it's like to be one of us. I, at least, know what it's like to be one of them. They definitely need an on-site counselor/therapist for both the residents & the staff. I look at some of the tenants who've been here 5, 10 yrs or more & it scares me to think that may be me some day.

It could be better.

I find the dining room staff to be very friendly and helpful is all ways. The Dining room is attractive, clean, family atmosphere and the food is very good and well presented. The main rooms appear to be well kept and the one (1) court yard is restful and inviting. My friend is in a shared room, which finances and health issues dictated an immediate placement, which caused some adjustment for the existing resident as well as for my friend; those issues have been handled as much as possible. My friend feels that his call button has not been answered in a timely manner several times. The administrator, Amanda does listen and takes appropriate action as needed. There are varied activities for the residents although my friend would like to have chair exercises daily (he says physical therapy).
This is an old building, well kept but narrow hallways and not a lot of natural light to brighten but well lit. My friend did have an issue with large bugs he called roaches, they called water bugs; I believe after several attempts, that issue has been resolved. I would rate this as a 4, good value for the money and community fee.

Going well

Things are going well at Cambridge Court. So far we do not have any complaints and overall, I would say that this has been a good experience. Hopefully, things will continue to go well for us here. Thank you.

I Enjoyed It

I enjoyed the experience. The people are very friendly over there, they were nice. The activities were average from what I have seen. The only negative thing was I did not feel like the rooms were quite up to par. Of course the service was good, but there was a little bit of a smell as you walk in. Otherwise my Uncle liked it there. He seemed to feel pretty comfortable there.

It's Okay

There really is not anything to say about Cambridge Court Assisted Living. It is an okay facility, but it is definitely nothing to write home about. Overall, it is okay and I give it a three-star rating.

happy there

My son is living at Cambridge Court Assisted Living and is very happy there. I live in another county and have not been able to visit it myself yet, but from everything I can gather things are going well.

He would like a little more room in his place, but other than that he is quite happy and content.

Cambridge makes a difference in true living.

Cambridge Court in Fullerton, California, has the most caring staff I could have dream for. Every service is offered and the great meals are what my dad talks about most. With every concern or issue dad has had, Cambridge staff offer a loving suggestion of how to handle it professionally. Every other facility I visited had bad odors. I have never smelled anything but freshness at Cambridge. Things are very clean in and out of my father's residence. There are so may activities offered and encouraging staff to get new residents to join in. On my first visits touring the facility i was most impressed how happy the residents were! They were immediately sweet and engaging! My father had no problem making friends. Dad at 94 has many challenges. The staff have handles them all with diligence and efficiency. Thank you, Cambridge!

Cambridge Court

In January 2015 my family and I moved my Dad, 93, to Cambridge
Court. We were shown a 1st floor studio unit. We agreed this location and unit would be perfect for him. The management also allowed us to select a paint color for the unit.
We also were concerned about the quality of the care and of course the menu. Bill says the food here is great!
The attitude of the staff is dedication to serving the needs of the seniors.
We are so happy we selected Cambridge Court as our Dad's home.
The value of the care meets and exceeds our expectations.
Sincerely,
Bob and Linda Hatcher

Review of Cambridge Court Assisted Living Assisted Living in Fullerton, CA

Small facility, neighborhood not the best. Seemed OK, rooms were large.

Happy

Fine family, freiendly warm apartment living...

New Life

Cambridge Court was a lucky choice for my wife and me. I say lucky because like most folk we had little idea of what its all about. Amanda Stone manages a warm decent program. One that respects every individual .Staffed by people that are really affectionate and professional with tons of patience to boot. We have been here not quite a month.Its been difficult for us;very independent all our married lives (63 yrs) its a shock not always unpleasant.
The food is very decent and if you want to make a little piggy of yourself this is the place to do it.The rooms are surprisingly generous,space you have.
Having visited a dozen places over the past year and a half...well,This place was just a great" The management is fine, the staff is good the "price" is right the location great. Come visit!

Good People

They're really good people to work with and they're very caring. I wish I had found them sooner for my mom.

I went for a tour with my D...

I went for a tour with my Dad older building, hallways very narrow. long corridors. I liked Acacia better, which is sister facility and newer.

i LIKE THE DELUXE STUDIO

i LIKE THE DELUXE STUDIO

Retirement Inn of Fullerton is located in a residential community known for its historic buildings and family-oriented events. Nearby conveniences include shopping centers, banks, churches and several medical centers. The two-story building houses 67 studios in various sizes and floor plans. All apartments offer spacious double closets, patios or balconies, and individually controlled air conditioning and heating. Many apartments also feature storage and kitchenette facilities. Beautifully decorated common areas including spacious lounges, an activity room, and a well-stocked library create a relaxing atmosphere for residents to socialize and meet new friends, . Our main dining room, where nutritious meals are served restaurant style, is light and airy, while a private dining room is available to residents and their families for special celebrations. We expect you’ll find the love and care shown to our residents is the most comforting feature found at Retirement Inn of Fullerton. Come see for yourself!