We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- Hospice Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Secure Memory Unit
Welcome to California Mission Inn! Independent Senior Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care in Rosemead, California.
Make yourself at home at California Mission Inn in Rosemead, California. It’s a friendly, flexible environment that celebrates your individuality and nurtures your soul. We recognize that each new resident has a unique lifestyle. So we’ve tailored solutions to match: Independent Living, for our most active seniors.
Assisted Living, when you need a helping hand.
Memory Care, special care for those with memory challenges e.g. Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Short Term Care, for a respite or recovery period.
Serving Rosemead, El Monte, South Pasadena, San Marino, San Gabriel, Al Hambra, Monterey Park and more.
All options include: A safe, secure environment, compassionate, capable staff, busy days, rewarding activities, 3 chef prepared meals daily, scheduled transportation for errands, medical appointments and field trips and friendly people as well as a sense of community Nearby attractions are Old Town Pasadena shopping district and Paseo Colorado open-air village, World-renown Descanso Gardens and Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Gardens and abundant dining options.
We are within 6 miles of three major hospitals, Huntington Memorial, Methodist Arcadia, San Gabriel Valley Medical Center and Kaiser Baldwin Park. Shopping centers, house of worship, restaurants, gold courses, grocery stores and more are all located nearby.
California Mission Inn is located in Rosemead, CA, which is a suburb of Los Angeles that offers a small town feel and is close to one of the biggest cities in the country.
- Population: The population of Rosemead is around 54,500. The average age of people in this community is 41 years old.
- Walkability: The walk score is at a 61 for the town. It is fairly walkable in downtown and other spots, but some errands require transportation.
- Senior Facilities: There are quite a few senior facilities in the area.
- Weather: Residents can enjoy the beautiful year-round weather in this region. The warm season can see temperatures in high 80's to 90's while the cool season is in the 70's.
Rosemead has plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy. If residents can't find what they need in town, they can take a short trip to the big city of LA.
Residents of the California Mission Inn are able to utilize the transportation services the community has to offer, and there are also some great options in town. The city offers a Dial A Ride system for residents over the age of 55. It can be used for any trip within 5 miles of Rosemead. The Rosemead Explorer bus system is also available and seniors can get a card that allows them to ride for free. Some other great options are:
- Alpha Taxi Express: taxi rides provided in and out of town.
- Taxi Yellow Cab Express: taxi rides in and out of town.
- Silver Lake Medical Center: full-service hospital providing emergency and routine care.
- United Multicare Health Center: a network of providers that specialize in a natural approach to medicine.
- Delmar Convalescent Hospital: a rehabilitation hospital for patients who have had surgery or other medical issues that prevent them from being able to go home just yet.
Sports & Leisure
The City of Rosemead takes great care of their seniors, from providing free transportation to offering a variety of activities and services. The Garvey Community Center offers diverse clubs and recreation for residents to engage in.
- Golf courses: Attached to the very large Whittier Narrows Park in Rosemead is the Whittier Narrows Golf Course. It offers a total of 27 holes for all skill levels. Finely detailed terrain with stunning mountain views makes this place an area favorite.
- Tennis Courts: Residents can enjoy many activities at the local Garvey Park. There are picnic areas, a gym, and lighted tennis courts for use. The park is also home to Splash Zone, a water fun park for the entire family.
Residents can enjoy movie nights, bingo, and other social activities via the Garvey Community Center.
There are plenty of places for residents to get out and enjoy some shopping in town, and many choose to take a trip to LA for some top designs. Some of the best places to shop in Rosemead are:
- Rosemead Place Shopping Center: a collection of popular stores and restaurants.
- Universal Square Shopping Center: a variety of stores and restaurants.
- Rosemead Plaza: popular stores and restaurants.
- 99 cents Gift Shop: unique gifts and items.
- Walmart Supercenter: everyday items, groceries, and more.
For great places to grab some groceries or household items residents can also try:
- Great Wall Supermarket: Asian grocery items and produce.
- Del Mar Supermarket: basic grocery items, produce, and deli.
- Los Toros Meat Market: butcher shop offering fine cuts of meats.
As with anywhere in the U.S., Rosemead, CA offers all of the typical fast food options like Jack In The Box, Burger King, McDonald's, and Subway.
For those looking for a sit-down family meal, these are some popular options for the area:
- Sea Harbour: fresh seafood in an upscale atmosphere.
- 888: innovative Chinese cuisine.
- Di Pilla's: serving up Italian favorites in a great family atmosphere.
- Rose City Pizza: pizza classics served up for the family.
Residents looking to take in a movie can travel to nearby Monterey Park, CA to the AMC theatre. Rosemead is a low-key city that offers a serene escape from the excitement of big-city living, and residents have all the activity they could ask for in nearby Los Angeles. Plan a trip to Hollywood and go on a tour of the stars or get pampered in a fancy spa.
It is important to find a church for those of faith, and there are plenty of options in the Rosemead, CA area. Those closest to the California Mission Inn include:
- Mission Valley Free Methodist Church: place of worship open to the public.
- Temple City Church of Christ: place of worship.
- Seventh Day Adventist Church: place of worship.
Rosemead is a charming city with the basics needed to enjoy life. The beautiful parks and scenery make this a wonderful place to live.