Cadia Rehabilitation Renaissance - Millsboro, DE

Cadia Rehabilitation Renaissance - Millsboro, DE has yet not published prices.

Everything has been wonderful. One nurse in particular is outstanding and goes above and beyond to take care of my mother's medication. One of therapists does an excellent job as well. I can't believe how helpful and courteous they are with all they have to deal with. Everyone who works there is very friendly. Everybody says hello and greets you. They have wonderful communication. They call me to update on any changes.

We were told about Cadia by a co-worker of mine and it has worked out so well! They've been great. At one point he didn't have the confidence, but now, he does because of the care he's gotten at Cadia. I was in yesterday and everybody was smiling.

They are really good. They care for her very well. Cadia is the best option in this area!

I would recommend them to a loved one. The facility is good and the nursing care is great.

The facility looked new and clean!

I would recommend them to a friend.

I would recommend Cadia Rehabilitation Renaissance to a loved one.

They have been very good about reaching out and letting me know how she's doing. She said the care is good.

He likes it there. He's been to a few rehab centers and this is the best in our area. The staff is very good. We have had experiences with quite a few rehabs and Cadia is the best. He likes the food! They call when they change medication or for updates and I visit often and they speak with me.

I would recommend them. They have so many patients and it seems like they are understaffed. I ask the questions and they give me updates with meetings.

I would recommend them!

The daytime staff is good. They are very helpful. They have been wonderful.

The staff was all very nice. They did schedule meetings to keep us informed.

It's very clean and a pretty good place.

They would always call me and keep me informed of any changes or appointments for my loved one.

The experience has been good.

He was getting good care. The staff is very friendly. It is very clean. Most of the meals are pretty good.

All of the therapy and the nurses were excellent. The place is clean and I was pleased with it.

Cadia Rehabilitation Renaissance, located in the heart of Sussex County on Route 24, proudly serves the residents of lower Delaware and neighboring Maryland communities. The nearly 60,000 square foot building offers a variety of inpatient suites, features two rehabilitation gyms and beautifully appointed dining areas.