Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation - Galloway, NJ

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

The place is great, except I haven't been very well informed. Every employee has been very polite and nice and friendly. My loved one said the meals are good.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

These are great people. 90% of the employees are great. The 10% have to listen to patients' requests and talk nicer. Some of them know it's their job, some think it's just a paycheck. I don't think he has showered enough, and the bed isn't changed every day.

Great facility.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

For the most they are clean and friendly to my grandmother. I feel like they compare well to other facilities she has been in.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

He really likes it and they are really nice. He said they are doing a good job with therapy. The staff are doing what they can. The meals are excellent.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

We're very impressed with the cleanliness. When you walk in the front door, it doesn't feel like you're in a nursing facility. My wife is very happy with it, and my father-in-law is impressed. She hasn't complained about it. If she doesn't know an answer, when someone comes in, we do get the answer.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

I'd recommend Royal Suites! My loved one said it was much better than the place than where he was at before. Everyone is nice there. It is beautifully clean. The communication was pretty good.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

The rehab therapy was really good, no problem. We liked the therapist, he was really good. In general, though, we were not happy there we wanted to get out as soon as possible. They mostly didn't have enough nurses to take care of my husband. We came to the facility for memory care, however, I didn't see it at this facility. We liked the nurses, except for two of them. I couldn't get the help he needed when he needed it. The bathrooms were so bad, what they could do is clean them. My husband didn't like the food. The flavor is bad.

The quality of the personnel is what stood out to me. My loved one is a very picky eater, some meals she likes and some she doesn't.

So far so good. My loved one is being treated very well. The nurses' aides have been great and everyone has been very good to him. It's very clean. He isn't too happy about the meals, but he has to eat it.

I'd recommend Royal Suites. Everyone is very nice and polite. Everyone seems very helpful and I'm happy with the place. The food is fine. I have not gotten much feedback from the staff.

They all have been good. I'd recommend this rehab. My loved one isn't too happy about the meals, though.

I like that the physical therapy department is very good, and the people are cordial. We have met with the staff about some issues we have been having, and most of the issues that we brought up are being addressed. The facility seems to be maintained well. They give the opportunity to fill out and place orders on the food that the patient wants.

It is a very good place. I've been to several places and Royal Suites is the best. The nurses are very respectful and understanding. I'm totally satisfied with the staff. Her meals are good.

The therapists were great. The nurses were good, gave me my medication on time, no long wait times. Everyone was very nice. The cleaning lady came in everyday. The food is terrible though.

I haven't seen anything bad since I've visited there and I go there every day. The nurses I've met are pleasant. There is someone at the front desk and they ask if I know where I'm going, very nice. The hallways and entrance to the room are all sparkly. The rooms aren't as clean as the hallways. They don't talk to me about my loved one's care, but they do talk to her about it.

It was very good and we were very pleased with the care. The nurse and staff attitudes were very good there, and they do a good job of keeping everyone satisfied. Rehab was very good. They do anything that will keep you moving. The food wasn't anything to write home about but it was nutritious. They were pretty good at keeping me informed.

The people are wonderful and they treat my loved one well. Everything was wonderful. The facility is immaculate. He ate everything that wasn't nailed down, so yes the food was good.

The facility is spotless. My loved one didn't think the food tasted good.

The place was spotless. The nurses gave my loved one the wrong medication once.

I'd recommend this place. My loved one wasn't happy where they originally placed her, but they relocated her. I think more therapy could have been done. For meals, she filled out her menu and sometimes the stuff she ordered didn't come.

The rehab has been excellent! My loved one's nurse and aide have been very helpful. Sometimes every meal isn't warm and that is the only reason I didn't rate it a 5/5.

Everyone says that Royal Suites is the best place to be for therapy. The therapists seem to know what they are doing. I haven't had any bad experiences with the nurses so far. The staff keeps my loved one active, they have activities for her to do. Everyone is friendly. Her room is pretty clean. They have the best cuts of meats and I've heard the food is good.

Rehab has been going good, but my mom is prone to not doing it. The nurses have been very good to her. The facility is very clean. The facility is mostly attentive but once when I was there my mom wanted to get into bed, so I let the nurse know and they took 30-45 minutes to come. No one updates me or keeps me informed. Not even her doctor. Better communication about progress and plans is what is needed.

When my loved one was discharged I wasn't given the proper information, they didn't go over anything with me. It was never put on paper or explained to me. He went to therapy everyday but I think he should have had therapy twice a day. It was a very clean facility. He said the meals were bad

Everything has been great at the facility, and everyone is nice and friendly. The place is spotless. I have been getting calls since my loved one has been there to keep me informed.

I think it's a nice place but my mom doesn't want to be there. The therapists are helping her exercise. According to her, some of the aides assist her and some don't. She didn't like some of the gestures them were giving her. She doesn't feel that they are respectful enough. A lot of the residents seem to be happy. It's really a nice facility. The food isn't that appealing, but they provide great portions and variety.

My loved one wasn't kept in the proper position for her recovery. The second day she wasn't changed or washed. I've asked them to help her with her meals so it doesn't just sit there. They need to communicate better.

We used the facility before, and the reason why we came back was because of how cordial everyone was. The response time is kind of slow. For example, one day she fell and it was because she needed to go to the bathroom. She had to wait for a long time for someone to come and help her to go to the bathroom. They did report to me when she fell. She has not said anything bad about the meals, but I also have not been there to see them.

From beginning to the end, everything was wrong. My loved one doesn't like the place at all. They wake her up at any time of the morning, like at 4 a.m. Therapy is okay. The doctor shows up when he wants to for five minutes. The staff don't say "good morning," "how can I help you," nothing. They come when they want to clean. They do the job just to get paid, not to help. The food is terrible. They use canned food

The rehab doesn't seem to train their workers sufficiently. They need to listen to and talk to the patients. Some of the staff were very nice. The food was not good.

Royal Suites in Galloway Has Earned my Praise

This has been my 3rd time and Royal Suites Healthcare and Rehabilitation and I plan on coming back here to live, as a resident on the 1st floor. My aides have been there for me every step of the way. My room is clean and the facility is kept spotless. Thank you to all.

My rehab stay at Royal Suites Healthcare Center In Galloway, NJ

People I met at the Royal Suites Healthcare center, were very sociable. Overall, I would say the therapists were very nice to me and to each other - which is also important for running a smooth operation in the OT/PT rooms! This was a "clean" rehab center, from what I witnessed during the time I stayed there. I wouldn't mind staying there again if I had to in the future and would recommend them without hesitation.

My experience at Royal Suites

i just want to say I had a good time at the royal suites healthcare center. People were very nice. Nurses, doctors, staff, especially [Removed] that runs the whole dining room and just about everything on the second floor. She was so nice and caring that I felt I was home and that she was my big sister.

I was a patient of this home from one beginning of December through the end of February. They taught me to walk again. Therapy was great

I was impressed with the facility and service and certainly will recommend the royal suites to other people who will need care

I recommend the wonderful staff of this facility for their wonderful care. Each person treated me like I as their own project. The nurses, nursing assistants, techs, physical therapy and occupational therapists were all outstanding.
I have since returned to work and feel great thanks to Royal Suites Healthcare

At Royal Suites, our nurses, therapists and aides are carefully selected for their technical skills as well as for their compassionate and empathetic natures.
Moreover, caregivers are equipped to meet the specific medical, emotional, and social needs of their particular unit, be it rehabilitation/sub acute, long-term, or memory impaired. Of course, all employees are carefully screened before hiring, and are subject to extensive background checks.
At Royal Suites, we know that having ample caregivers readily available is the most crucial factor in delivering effective care. That’s why our ratio of staff to residents is the highest in the area! It’s just one more reason why Royal Suites is Atlantic County’s premier healthcare center.