Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation - Galloway, NJ

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

My loved one is going back there. It is a good place. The therapy is great. I have no problem with the nurses and it's very clean. The rooms stay clean and the beds are made up. The food is good. They have good communication. All of them are fine.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are so glad you enjoyed your experience here at Royal Suites.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

He is getting the help he needs and it's very clean. The nurses come when he rings his bell.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it here at Royal Suites.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

They are all wonderful. They are very attentive and listen to my suggestions. The therapists are working with my loved one very well. Everything seems very clean from the elevators, hallways and rooms. She loves the meals and is eating well. It's not like hospital food.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites our patients are our number one priority and we are pleased to provide the care and service you deserve.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

I have no complaints. 5 stars all around! I do not wish someone has to go to a place like this but if they do, this one is the best in the world! They have been helping, I'm very appreciative.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We take pride in knowing we are your number one choice here at Royal Suites.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

I'd recommend Royal Suites!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation, we really appreciate it here at Royal Suites.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

I'd recommend Royal Suites!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We really appreciate it here at Royal Suites.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

They treat him so good, they work with him and he's stubborn, they're firm and I told them to be. He eats in room but he's been eating it all. Communication is good, I've dealt more with the physical therapy side.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. We love getting feedback from you here at Royal Suites.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

The director of admissions gets 10 stars out of 5! The rest of the staff need to improve their communication. They were well aware we were arriving the day before, and we had to request linen and everything was delayed. The therapy is excellent, but my father was in bed for extended period of time and was left in bed all day. By the time put him in the wheelchair 4:00 it was almost time to put him in bed. The staff say they are going to do something and do not do it. The meals are poor.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. Here at Royal Suites it is our top priority to accommodate everyone and we are sorry that wasn't 100% the case. We really appreciate you giving us your feedback and we will do our best to further accommodate you. Please get in touch with us personally so we can make it up to you.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

So far everyone has treated me well. The nurses and therapists have been great.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. We are blessed with an amazing team of staff members here at Royal Suites. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

It seems to be going okay. The nurses and aides are real nice. They are more than willing to help me. I like the head nurse and the admissions director. It seems very clean to me. The smell is terrible with the other patient in his room. I am not there all of the time but they do call me back. I would like an update from time to time. I do not get to see the dietitian. I do not see the PT.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your feedback and we truly apologize for any inconvenience. Please be in touch personally so we can make it up to you. Thank you for choosing Royal Suites.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

From the time I walk into the door, they are friendly. I know it is a hard job and the nurses do great. My father is in respite care. It's spotless. I looked in the corners and public restrooms all clean. He was in the same clothes when he arrived in when I picked him up and they were dirty. He is feisty but they still should have changed him. He loved the meals.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have had here and we will do our best not to let that happen again. Please be in touch personally if we can do anything for your. We really appreciate your feedback here at Royal Suites.

It was alright.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Please let us know if we can do anything to improve your experience here at Royal Suites.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

The premises looked outdated inside the rooms. Everything else looks okay. From the short encounter they were helpful. The therapists are very good from what she said. It is clean.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your feedback here at Royal Suites Healthcare and Rehabilitation.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

So far it’s been good, it's a nice facility. And the nurses seem nice. They offered alternatives if she doesn't like the meal.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we do our best to accommodate everyone. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

I am very impressed with the nurses and they are very considerate. They show they care. They are doing a good job but they could use more help. Her nurses and aides are very friendly. The nurses at the station just say hi and goodbye. They try to make sure she is eating and the meals seem good. We have not had any complaints and my sister is a stickler.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Nothing makes us happier than knowing you and your loved ones are being well taken care of here at Royal Suites. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

They only did PT and it was okay. I did not get feedback from them. She was there for short-term rehab. She has had some confusion. She did not sleep the five to six days she was there. They told me they were putting her on the second floor at first and not the third floor with the permanent residents. I would not recommend the floor she was on with the live in residents. There was one aide who was very helpful. The staff did the best they could. I looked for someone for 20 minutes trying to find help to the bathroom. If she were by herself it may have taken two and a half hours to get help.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We truly apologize for any inconvenience you may have had here and we want to make it up to you. Please reach out to us so we can do so.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

The floor he was on did not suit my loved one. He was a lot better than the other people on the floor. He did not enjoy the meals.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience your may have had here, and we want to make it up to you. Please give us a call so we can work it out. Thank you for your understanding.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

The staff are friendly and it seems to be clean. Sometimes it's not too good at all. The nurses make him wait sometimes. It's good though. I have to go ask how he is doing. They do not say anything to me.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we do our best to inform you of your loved one's progress and we apologize if you were not. We really appreciate you giving us your feedback.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

My father hasn't complained. Every time I call and ask for an update from the social worker and management, and no one ever calls me back. All of them could improve on that. Last time I walked in, my father was trying to go to the bathroom on his own.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites your loved one's happiness and well-being are of top importance to us and we apologize if you didn't feel that here. Please let us know if we can be of assistance to you in any way. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

She seems to be doing good there. They have called me a couple of times. I appreciate they are keeping me informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we do our best to help your loved one on her journey to recovery and inform you of her progress. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

The therapists are great. The therapy guy is awesome. The aides are awesome too. When my grandmother was going to the hospital, they called the wrong contact. Besides that everything is fine. I would recommend Royal Suites as long as they update the right information correctly for contacts.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. We apologize for the slight mishap and we will make sure it does not happen again. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

My father is here at the facility now. I have used the facility as well for rehab. We are very pleased with it! They are really a great staff, and very friendly.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. Here at Royal Suites we feel so blessed to have such an amazing team of staff members. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

I was quite impressed with the cleanliness and how fresh and clean and happy it smelled. The staff is outgoing and friendly towards my mother. I saw the therapist and he was very detailed and explaining things to me. The nurses are very attentive and prompt.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really try to make sure you and your loved one receive the care and service you deserve here at Royal Suites. Thank you for your review.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

Royal Suites is a great rehab.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it here at Royal Suites.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

Everyone is very attentive and polite. The girls are great and they help us.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you are enjoying your stay here at Royal Suites.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

I like the place so much! It is very clean. The nurses are helpful and the aides are very attentive. It even smelled good!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to make sure we have a clean and friendly environment here at Royal Suites. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

She says she likes it. The service has been good and we like the rehab. They have all been good. Her room and hallway is clean. Her room is very clean. The meals have been good. She has not complained. I am there twice a day and I know what is going on. I talk to them. The elevators are filthy though. The floor is chipped up with missing pieces.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we do our best to make sure your loved one is getting the care and service she deserves. We apologize for any inconvenience, and we really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

The staff is friendly. It's nice and clean, like a hotel.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your positive feedback here at Royal Suites.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

She has just recently been admitted to the facility and let me tell you something - this place is phenomenal. They are outstanding. We are going through an extremely difficult time right now given the circumstances and they have done everything possible to help our family during this time.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to be of assistance to you and your loved ones at your time of need here at Royal Suites. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

It is a nice clean facility. It is well run. In my wife's case her treatment was a little rocky and now it is better. In the beginning she had a lot of pain and they did not handle it well.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad your loved one is doing better and we sincerely apologize for any hardships along the way. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

The service is pretty good and the people are polite. They sit him in the hallway and should put him in the activities room instead. I like a lot of the staff!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We try to be as accommodating as possible here at Royal Suites and we welcome your feedback. Thank you for reaching out!

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

Overall it was a good experience. I have had a lot of experience with these facilities. The admission was a little rough, not a very warm welcome. There are not enough staff for patients.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we really appreciate your feedback and we do not take it lightly. We will do our best to keep it in mind. Thank you for choosing Royal Suites.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

One of the staff in particular has been great. There needs to be more aides.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We welcome your feedback here at Royal Suites and we will try to accommodate your wishes as best as possible.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

Overall I'd recommend Royal Suites.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Royal Suites. We really appreciate it.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

The nurses are nice, everyone is nice but they don't seem to have enough of them. Understaffing is the only issue.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your feedback. We do our best to accommodate everyone here at Royal Suites and we will keep this in mind. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

Royal Suites is very nice. Sometimes the nurses the take a while to get to him. It seems as though they are a bit short staffed. I have had other family members here at the facility and we have always been very pleased with the nursing care.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are known for our fantastic nursing care here at Royal Suites. Your feedback is very important to us and we will do our best to meet your requests. Thank you for choosing Royal Suites.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

The place takes pretty good care of her. As far as the staff, they are very nice but they did not have her ready for PT and I had to go to the nurses' station.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your positive words. We apologize if you've had any inconvenience and we will do our best to ensure nothing of the sort happens again. Thank you for choosing Royal Suites. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

The therapists are very enthusiastic and conscious of safety. It was a good experience. Many staff in particular were outstanding and so kind and considerate. Every time I ask anything, they give information. The meals look good and they are accommodating with alternatives.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad you are enjoying your experience here at Royal Suites. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

It was very clean and the staff were very attentive. There was no food when she was there though. I saw one nurse and she was very patient. The girl at the desk was very helpful.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your feedback here at Royal Suites, and we apologize if you've had any inconvenience here.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

He loves the rehab! My loved one likes the food and he is picky. The Activities Director is great and caring. I would like more communication though.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your feedback here at Royal Suites and we will do our best to accommodate your wishes.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

What stands out the most is the friendliness - it's excellent! It may be because it's kosher, but my loved one doesn't like the food. We are all set for plans, they've been through it before. I'm there so they talk to me.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. We apologize the food doesn't meet your loved one's taste, we do try our best to accommodate you and we are so glad you are having a good experience here at Royal Suites.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

Royal Suites is very nice. The staff and the people there are all nice. It's clean. I think it is a good place to stay.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to make sure you get an over-all amazing experience here at Royal Suites. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

They are all very nice. The nursing care is very good. The therapist was very good. They are short-handed a lot. My loved one has to wait for bedpan or other things like being lifted. They need more staff.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites your feedback is very important to us and we will do our best to accommodate your requests. Thank you for choosing Royal Suites.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

It's great but we had a few issues. The staff don't answer the call button soon enough.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your feedback here at Royal Suites and we do not take it lightly. We apologize for any issues you may have had and will do our best to make things right. Thank you for your understanding.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

It was clean. They lost my husband's clothes and they do not respond to the call button. They ask what we need and then leave and never come back. Sometimes my husband gets what he ordered and sometimes not. The meat is too hard to chew. I received no feedback. It was very poor communication.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. We do our best to make sure your loved one gets the care and service he deserves and we truly apologize if you don't feel that's the case. Please contact us so we can make sure this changes. Thank you!

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

The rehab is really nice, my loved one enjoys it. The only issue so far has been that they haven't provided feedback and there's no schedule for therapy. The therapy just seems to happen whenever throughout the day at random. I'd like more input from the workers on my loved one's status. I have to reach out to them.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We apologize if you've had any inconvenience and will do our best to improve. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

It was clean and a lovely place. Everyone I spoke with were all wonderful. My loved one thought the doctor was nice. The doctor and discharge person were all informative. The people I spoke with at discharge were nice. The facility was spotless. They were always cleaning. My loved one said the bed was horrible though. The spread on the bed did not look appealing. I think he should have given it a chance but he would not. He hated the food.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites are known for our clean and friendly environment. We do our best to accommodate you and your loved ones in every way possible and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback and thank you for understanding.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

It is nice and clean and overall it is a good service. The people are responsible there. The staff are excellent. They are taking care of him properly. They are always cleaning. Sometimes it takes a while took get help depending how busy they are.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide you and your loved one with the care and service you deserve here at Royal Suites. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, thank you for understanding. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

They are so accommodating and did her nails and hair and made sure she was fed and well taken care of. The nurses were very attentive. The staff was phenomenal and took special interest in her care. They were absolutely wonderful. They make sure she is not upset. The meals were fine. They quickly identified when she needed help with eating. I have no complaints.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to have provided you and your loved one with such an amazing experience here at Royal Suites. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

They are very attentive, and they are kind and nice. My mom is kept very clean. She eats all her meals, she's participating in bingo - it's going very well! The nursing care is very good! I was in there during her care. They were very friendly and took good care of my mother. The CNAs were great. In the dining room, they had her playing bingo and I played with her. This was very good to see. The facility is spotless! My mom eats all the meals. They do a very good job with keeping me informed as well as my visits.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide you and your loved one with the best experience possible here at Royal Suites. We really appreciate your feedback.

Everything is fine.

Naomi Landsberg

We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Royal Suites.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

They were very friendly. They worked with my loved one and got her to where she needed to be to go home. She liked her meals throughout her stay. Every time we asked anything, they were very friendly giving answers

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites your loved one's health, happiness and wellbeing is our priority. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Royal Suites.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

It is very good. The meals were good. As far as communication and keeping me informed, they were perfect.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we do our best to provide you and your loved one with the experience you deserve while keeping you informed of your loved one's progress. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

My friend is eating good, she joins the activities, and she is doing her therapies. Overall it's very good! She loves the food here!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We pleased that your loved one is having a great experience here at Royal Suites. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

I have not heard any complaints. My loved one is happy. He likes his nurses. They friendly and they are building rapport with him. He is getting his medication on time and it is all working out. The facility is beautiful. He says the food is good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites it is our pleasure to provide you and your loved one with the care and service you deserve. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Royal Suites.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

Overall I would recommend Royal Suites. My wife does not like the food though. Also, in the middle of the night it takes a while for the aides to help her to the bathroom.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. Here at Royal Suites it is our priority to ensure you and your loved one of the care and service you deserve. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

They are very patient with my loved one and he is tough. Everything seems to be great there but sometimes it takes a while to get help with call light. He can be difficult with what he has been through and they are very patient with him. Everybody have been very good with him. Many of the staff and nighttime nurses have been great with him. He likes the food but the choices are limited.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate everyone here at Royal Suites and we truly apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Royal Suites Healthcare and Rehabilitation.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

Everybody there is so very nice but they are short staffed. All of the staff are very nice.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites it is our priority to provide you and your loved one with the care and comfort you deserve. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

The therapists have all been very good. The nurses were fairly efficient. I especially liked one of the nurses. It is very clean. A couple of times it seemed like they did not change his bandage on my husband's foot very often. I was annoyed that it took them a while to change the bandage. When he rang the bell for help they did not come that quickly. My husband was not happy with some of the meals given him. He complained to me that they gave him a sheet to give his choices for the whole week.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we do our best to provide you and your loved one with the best experience possible and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for understanding, we appreciate your feedback.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

My loved one had a nurse who was very nice and helpful. It was hard to get information as to what is going on, though. I did not get results from the tests. There was no communication with the doctor. That was the problem. Everything was clean, except she went two days without soap and they ran out of pillow cases.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we are blessed with a wonderful team of caring and compassionate staff members who go out of their way to accommodate you and your loved one. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, and we really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Royal Suites Healthcare and Rehabilitation.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

I've been there three times to visit. I can honestly say it has gone very well for us, especially since we are going through a difficult time as a family. The place is friendly, nice, warm and has become a great place for bringing my children here to see their grandmother. They have birds and other aspects that really make visiting go well. The kids actually enjoy coming here, which is great. My mom's meal was ready 5 minutes before she returned to the building. It was ready to eat for her in her room. I felt like this was really nice, especially because she was returning from a difficult personal situation at hand. We were welcomed into the building, and it made me feel comfortable that my mom was here. I was receiving texts from the facility, too. From what I have seen the place is very clean. I worked for a cleaning company and this is something that stands out to me.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we are known for our clean and friendly environment. We are blessed to have a team of exceptionally caring and compassionate staff members who go out of their way to accommodate you and your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Royal Suites Healthcare and Rehabilitation.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

The communication is good. My loved one likes one of the aides who was very nice. All the nurses are nice. Some of the aides are not responding to her calls for help. She needs the bed pan and she needs help taking it out and it took 45 minutes to an hour for help with this. She writes down what she wants and most of the time she does not get it.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate you and your loved one here at Royal Suites. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and we really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

The second night my dad was there he refused his dinner. No one explained that if he refused his dinner he could not have anything else to eat. Also, the phone in his room was not working once and we could not speak with him for 36 hours. The rehab staff have been great though. Once he got his food is was good. I spoke with one of the staff and she gave me menu to fill out. I explained my dad's dietary needs. My dad said the food is pretty good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites it is our priority to ensure you and your loved one of the care and service you deserve. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

So far, everything has gone pretty well. We are satisfied. The place is clean. The people are very accommodating and nice, professional and caring so far. I think my loved one is enjoying the meals. I'm able to call and speak to someone, and they give me a very comprehensive report. If there is a question they have, they call me.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites your loved one's health and happiness is our priority and we do our best to inform you of your loved one's progress here. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Royal Suites.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

The administrative staff is great. The couple of times that I've been in, the nurses seemed to be very attentive and willing to listen to some of my concerns. The times that I've been in there, they've been fine at informing me

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on the wonderful staff we have here working with us. We provide you with the very best assistance here at Royal Suites. Your review is appreciated.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

Everyone seems very friendly and attentive. The facility is very nice. My mom speaks very highly about the therapy. My mom is very pleased with the nurses. She says everyone is very attentive. She doesn't have to wait when she calls them. Everyone has been very attentive, and more than accommodating. They check on my mom regularly. My mom is very pleased with the staff, and I am very pleased. Everyone is very friendly. It is very clean! All the food smells good, and mom says the meals taste good. I get updates all the time.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. Here at Royal Suites we make it our responsibility to provide you and your loved one with the very best experience. Our accommodating nurses and staff make all the patients feel at home and provide them with the best assistance. Your review is appreciated.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

Everybody's being really nice and giving me what I need. I like all the staff. They've been telling me everything I need to know.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your positive review on the great staff and friendly atmosphere we provide you with here at Royal Suites. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

They do a good job. Both of my brothers there are alright. The staff are all good. My brothers get to pick what food they want.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate you and your loved ones here at Royal Suites. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

I would give an A+ for everything. This is my #1 facility. I can't think of anything they can do better. My loved one's social worker is really good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we do our best to provide you and your loved one the care you deserve. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

My loved one says the therapists are a lot better than the other staff. When my loved one pushes the nurse button, it takes sometimes an hour on the weekend. Most of the nurses are friendly, and once in a while, they get rushed. They say, "I do not have time for that." They answer my questions though.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for positive feedback on the therapists we have working here at Royal Suites. We apologize for any inconveniences. We do our best to accommodate you and your loved one by giving you the most comfortable experience here at Royal Suites. Your review is appreciated.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

Sometimes I get mixed information from different nurses and aides. The place is very beautiful though. The rooms are spacious. Everyone is very nice. They are supposed to take my loved one up to therapy two times a day, and I'm not sure they are doing that. Two of the nurses are really good and go out of their way for me. Some of the priorities of the aides seem out of place, but they do what they have to do. The nurses didn't want to help her, even though they were able to help. The first few days, I filled out a menu, and they brought my loved one everything I didn't pick, but they fixed it, and last night, her main dish of protein was missing. The food is not that great. It's cold by the time my loved one gets it. I get a call supposedly every week. My loved one fell today, and no one called me. The first time she fell, they called me, and she's fallen a few times, and they didn't tell me.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites your loved ones health and wellbeing is our priority and we do our best to inform you here progress. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and we really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

They're taking care of my mother well. She did have one little incident, but it wasn't major. She had a little fall, but it wasn't major. She's improved tremendously. She had limited mobility, and now she's running. She's moving around very well. The staff have been very good. They're very friendly. The facility is very clean. My sister hasn't said anything negative about the food.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Here at Royal Suites it is our pleasure to ensure your loved one has the best experience and a speedy recovery. Your review is appreciated.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

Some of the staff are not being forthcoming with asking me questions. They want me to pay for the transportation. Communication would be nice. The food is awful. It is pretty bad when residents want to take in food to their rooms from the outside. The menu has no variety.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we do our best to provide you with the very best experience. We apologize for any inconveniences you experienced. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

The place is great, except I haven't been very well informed. Every employee has been very polite and nice and friendly. My loved one said the meals are good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are known to have a very friendly and comfortable environment here at Royal Suites. We apologize for any inconveniences and we will continue doing our best to ensure you and your loved ones have the most comfortable experience possible. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

These are great people. 90% of the employees are great. The 10% have to listen to patients' requests and talk nicer. Some of them know it's their job, some think it's just a paycheck. I don't think he has showered enough, and the bed isn't changed every day.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we have wonderful staff working for us, we apologize for any uncomfortable experience you may have encountered. Thank you for understanding. Your feedback is appreciated.

Great facility.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your positive feedback on the great facility we have here at Royal Suites. Your review is appreciated.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

For the most they are clean and friendly to my grandmother. I feel like they compare well to other facilities she has been in.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. Here a Royal Suites we do our best to ensure there is a clean and friendly atmosphere. It is our pleasure to give you and your loved one the care you deserve. Your review is appreciated.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

He really likes it and they are really nice. He said they are doing a good job with therapy. The staff are doing what they can. The meals are excellent.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to ensure your loved one of the care and service he deserves here at Royal Suites. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Royal Suites Healthcare and Rehabilitation.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

We're very impressed with the cleanliness. When you walk in the front door, it doesn't feel like you're in a nursing facility. My wife is very happy with it, and my father-in-law is impressed. She hasn't complained about it. If she doesn't know an answer, when someone comes in, we do get the answer.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we are happy to assist you and your loved one in every way possible. We are here to give you the very best experience you deserve. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

I'd recommend Royal Suites! My loved one said it was much better than the place than where he was at before. Everyone is nice there. It is beautifully clean. The communication was pretty good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we take pride in providing a clean and friendly environment. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Royal Suites.

Review of Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

The rehab therapy was really good, no problem. We liked the therapist, he was really good. In general, though, we were not happy there we wanted to get out as soon as possible. They mostly didn't have enough nurses to take care of my husband. We came to the facility for memory care, however, I didn't see it at this facility. We liked the nurses, except for two of them. I couldn't get the help he needed when he needed it. The bathrooms were so bad, what they could do is clean them. My husband didn't like the food. The flavor is bad.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we do our best to provide you and your loved one with the most comfortable experience possible. We apologize for any negative experience you may have encountered. Your feedback is appreciated.

The quality of the personnel is what stood out to me. My loved one is a very picky eater, some meals she likes and some she doesn't.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we are known for outstanding staff members. We apologize for any inconvenience your loved one encountered with the food. Your feedback is appreciated.

So far so good. My loved one is being treated very well. The nurses' aides have been great and everyone has been very good to him. It's very clean. He isn't too happy about the meals, but he has to eat it.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. Here at Royal Suites we have wonderful staff. We apologize for any inconveniences. Your review is appreciated.

I'd recommend Royal Suites. Everyone is very nice and polite. Everyone seems very helpful and I'm happy with the place. The food is fine. I have not gotten much feedback from the staff.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your recommendation. Here at Royal Suites we are known for our friendly and accommodating staff. We apologize if the staff did not yet give you much feedback. We try to communicate with you as much as possible. Thank you for understanding. We appreciate your feedback.

They all have been good. I'd recommend this rehab. My loved one isn't too happy about the meals, though.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. Here at Royal Suites we do our best to provide our residents with delicious meals. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for understanding. Your review is appreciated.

I like that the physical therapy department is very good, and the people are cordial. We have met with the staff about some issues we have been having, and most of the issues that we brought up are being addressed. The facility seems to be maintained well. They give the opportunity to fill out and place orders on the food that the patient wants.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we do our best to accommodate you and your loved ones to the best of our ability. We especially known for our clean and friendly atmosphere. We appreciate your review.

It is a very good place. I've been to several places and Royal Suites is the best. The nurses are very respectful and understanding. I'm totally satisfied with the staff. Her meals are good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback on our amazing staff and food here at Royal Suites.

The therapists were great. The nurses were good, gave me my medication on time, no long wait times. Everyone was very nice. The cleaning lady came in everyday. The food is terrible though.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are known for our wonderful care and service we provide here at Royal Suites. We do our best to accommodate everyone and we sincerely apologize for any inconveniences. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Royal Suites.

I haven't seen anything bad since I've visited there and I go there every day. The nurses I've met are pleasant. There is someone at the front desk and they ask if I know where I'm going, very nice. The hallways and entrance to the room are all sparkly. The rooms aren't as clean as the hallways. They don't talk to me about my loved one's care, but they do talk to her about it.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we do our best to provide you and your loved one with the most comfortable experience possible. We apologize for any inconveniences, thank you for you understanding. Your feedback is appreciated.

It was very good and we were very pleased with the care. The nurse and staff attitudes were very good there, and they do a good job of keeping everyone satisfied. Rehab was very good. They do anything that will keep you moving. The food wasn't anything to write home about but it was nutritious. They were pretty good at keeping me informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. Here at Royal Suites we do our best to provide you with the very best service you and your loved one deserve. We appreciate your review.

The people are wonderful and they treat my loved one well. Everything was wonderful. The facility is immaculate. He ate everything that wasn't nailed down, so yes the food was good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we are known for our clean and friendly environment. Your feedback is appreciated.

The facility is spotless. My loved one didn't think the food tasted good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we are well known for our clean and friendly atmosphere. We do our best to provide our residents with delicious food, and we apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for understanding. Your feedback is appreciated.

The place was spotless. The nurses gave my loved one the wrong medication once.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we are known to have a clean and friendly atmosphere. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience you and your loved one have encountered. Your feedback is appreciated.

I'd recommend this place. My loved one wasn't happy where they originally placed her, but they relocated her. I think more therapy could have been done. For meals, she filled out her menu and sometimes the stuff she ordered didn't come.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconveniences. Here at Royal Suites we do our best to ensure our residents are happy and comfortable. We appreciate your review.

The rehab has been excellent! My loved one's nurse and aide have been very helpful. Sometimes every meal isn't warm and that is the only reason I didn't rate it a 5/5.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we take pride in providing the residents with excellent rehab and the care they deserve. We apologize for any inconvenience you and your loved one may have experienced. Thank you for your understanding. We appreciate your feedback.

Everyone says that Royal Suites is the best place to be for therapy. The therapists seem to know what they are doing. I haven't had any bad experiences with the nurses so far. The staff keeps my loved one active, they have activities for her to do. Everyone is friendly. Her room is pretty clean. They have the best cuts of meats and I've heard the food is good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your positive feedback on the therapy, nurses, staff and food we have here at Royal Suites. We make it our responsibility to ensure you and your loved one receive the service and care you deserve. We appreciate your review.

Rehab has been going good, but my mom is prone to not doing it. The nurses have been very good to her. The facility is very clean. The facility is mostly attentive but once when I was there my mom wanted to get into bed, so I let the nurse know and they took 30-45 minutes to come. No one updates me or keeps me informed. Not even her doctor. Better communication about progress and plans is what is needed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are here to provide you and your loved one with her every need. We apologize if you have encountered any inconveniences on our behalf. Thank you for understanding. Your feedback is appreciated.

When my loved one was discharged I wasn't given the proper information, they didn't go over anything with me. It was never put on paper or explained to me. He went to therapy everyday but I think he should have had therapy twice a day. It was a very clean facility. He said the meals were bad

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we do our best to provide you and your loved one with best experience possible. We apologize for any inconveniences on our behalf. Thank you for understanding. We appreciate your feedback.

Everything has been great at the facility, and everyone is nice and friendly. The place is spotless. I have been getting calls since my loved one has been there to keep me informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. Here at Royal Suites we do our best to keep you informed of your loved one's progress. We make it our responsibility to provide our residents with the very best care they deserve. Your review is appreciated.

I think it's a nice place but my mom doesn't want to be there. The therapists are helping her exercise. According to her, some of the aides assist her and some don't. She didn't like some of the gestures them were giving her. She doesn't feel that they are respectful enough. A lot of the residents seem to be happy. It's really a nice facility. The food isn't that appealing, but they provide great portions and variety.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we do our best to provide you and your loved one with the most comfortable experience possible. We deeply apologize for any inconveniences you or your loved one have encountered on our behalf. Thank you for your understanding. We appreciate your feedback.

My loved one wasn't kept in the proper position for her recovery. The second day she wasn't changed or washed. I've asked them to help her with her meals so it doesn't just sit there. They need to communicate better.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we do our best to provide you and your loved one with the best care you deserve. We truly apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered on our behalf. Thank you for your understanding. Your feedback is appreciated.

We used the facility before, and the reason why we came back was because of how cordial everyone was. The response time is kind of slow. For example, one day she fell and it was because she needed to go to the bathroom. She had to wait for a long time for someone to come and help her to go to the bathroom. They did report to me when she fell. She has not said anything bad about the meals, but I also have not been there to see them.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we do our best to accommodate you and your loved one. We apologize for any negative experience you may have had on our behalf. We appreciate your feedback.

From beginning to the end, everything was wrong. My loved one doesn't like the place at all. They wake her up at any time of the morning, like at 4 a.m. Therapy is okay. The doctor shows up when he wants to for five minutes. The staff don't say "good morning," "how can I help you," nothing. They come when they want to clean. They do the job just to get paid, not to help. The food is terrible. They use canned food

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal States we do our best to ensure you and your loved one have the very best experience possible. We are so sorry for any inconveniences you may have encountered on our behalf. Your feedback is appreciated and will be taken into account.

The rehab doesn't seem to train their workers sufficiently. They need to listen to and talk to the patients. Some of the staff were very nice. The food was not good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we make it our responsibility to provide you and your loved ones with the very best care you deserve. We truly apologize for any inconveniences you encountered with our facility. We would like to thank you for your feedback and ensure you that it will be taken into account.

Royal Suites in Galloway Has Earned my Praise

This has been my 3rd time and Royal Suites Healthcare and Rehabilitation and I plan on coming back here to live, as a resident on the 1st floor. My aides have been there for me every step of the way. My room is clean and the facility is kept spotless. Thank you to all.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the wonderful feedback on our wonderful aides and the clean, friendly atmosphere here at Royal Suites.

My rehab stay at Royal Suites Healthcare Center In Galloway, NJ

People I met at the Royal Suites Healthcare center, were very sociable. Overall, I would say the therapists were very nice to me and to each other - which is also important for running a smooth operation in the OT/PT rooms! This was a "clean" rehab center, from what I witnessed during the time I stayed there. I wouldn't mind staying there again if I had to in the future and would recommend them without hesitation.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we make it our priority to ensure the residents are surrounded by a clean and friendly environment. Your feedback is appreciated.

My experience at Royal Suites

i just want to say I had a good time at the royal suites healthcare center. People were very nice. Nurses, doctors, staff, especially [Removed] that runs the whole dining room and just about everything on the second floor. She was so nice and caring that I felt I was home and that she was my big sister.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Rex for your heartwarming review. Here at Royal Suites we consider you family and we are so pleased to have provided you with such a nice experience. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Royal Suites.

I was a patient of this home from one beginning of December through the end of February. They taught me to walk again. Therapy was great

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we make it our responsibility to ensure our patients have a speedy recovery. Your feedback is appreciated.

I was impressed with the facility and service and certainly will recommend the royal suites to other people who will need care

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Michael for your review and recommendation. We take pride in providing the best possible care for you and your loved ones here at Royal Suites. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Royal Suites.

I recommend the wonderful staff of this facility for their wonderful care. Each person treated me like I as their own project. The nurses, nursing assistants, techs, physical therapy and occupational therapists were all outstanding.
I have since returned to work and feel great thanks to Royal Suites Healthcare

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Royal Suites we take pride in watching our patients succeed. Your feedback is appreciated.

At Royal Suites, our nurses, therapists and aides are carefully selected for their technical skills as well as for their compassionate and empathetic natures.
Moreover, caregivers are equipped to meet the specific medical, emotional, and social needs of their particular unit, be it rehabilitation/sub acute, long-term, or memory impaired. Of course, all employees are carefully screened before hiring, and are subject to extensive background checks.
At Royal Suites, we know that having ample caregivers readily available is the most crucial factor in delivering effective care. That’s why our ratio of staff to residents is the highest in the area! It’s just one more reason why Royal Suites is Atlantic County’s premier healthcare center.