Busy Bees Personal Care Home - Kennesaw, GA

SCAM!! STAY AWAY!

This place is A SCAM!
They feed their residents freezer burned food. The food itself looks as though it comes from a food pantry or off the streets. The people she hires are homeless people to work with your families that are not skilled or licensed..
The license for the place is outdated.
These people are far from professional. I will be sending the health department OSHA and Code Enforcement in on this Owner.
This place needs to be shut down and the owner needs to be put in jail.
For Miss usage of funds and taking advantage of the elderly and disabled.
Do not send your loved ones there.
You've been warned.

Not a good option! Google the names of the people that run the place.

Please do not send anyone to these people. They would be better off living under a bridge.

Welcoming Home Enviorment

I am in the research stage of finding the right place to care for my mom therefore I wanted to check out what options personal care homes had to offer. I toured Busy Bees and fell in love with it. This place is very clean, the staff was very nice, their set up is an actually home, they prepare their residents meals fresh, and most of all they are very interactive with their residents . Great place!

$1500+ semi private $2000+...

$1500+ semi private $2000+ private rm

Busy Bees Personal Care Home is a private home that provides personalized care in an intimate setting. We are Licensed and Bonded by the State of Georgia and all of our staff is either Licensed or Certified by the State of Georgia Nurses Board. Each of our homes is designed with an open floor plan that provides a warm and welcoming essence. At Busy Bees we want our residents to feel like they are truly at home and not in an institution. Busy Bees Personal Care Home provides interactive care giving to each resident on a one-to-one basis.