Buchanan Meadows - Buchanan, MI

Buchanan Meadows is a GEM!!!

Buchanan Meadows is an incredible place!
It is tucked away in a neighbor which helps foster the peaceful, calm & homey ambience. The facility is small and cozy, the staff is warm and welcoming making you feel comfortable from the minute you enter. They (the staff) do a truly wonderful job taking care of the residents and communicating needs, cares and concerns to the family. Not only are the residents day to day needs met, the Meadows also brings in therapy (speech, physical, occupational) when needed to work with the residents so they are functioning at their highest potential. The place is piece of mind for family members who have a loved one there. Quality over quantity, the Meadows is the real deal of living a life with dignity when one is no longer to do so independently. It's the best kept secret in senior living.

Very Impressed

I am so impressed with Buchanan Meadows. It is a wonderful community that has a very warm and welcoming atmosphere. It is very homey and inviting and does not look like a clinical facility. The staff is very friendly and caring. They are very responsive to any questions or concerns that I have regarding his care and well-being.
I already know so many of the staff members names, they treat everyone like family. The meals they prepare smell delicious. He always goes to the dining room to eat with a small group of residents where he likes to socialize. There are activities offered for the residents to engage in. He really enjoys the magicians that come in to entertain the residents. He really likes his room which is small and cozy with his T.V. I think he feels secure and comfortable. They have an enclosed areas with lots of chairs and lounges for the residents to enjoy the outdoors. I feel very good about the care they are providing him when I am not there. I would absolutely recommend this community to friends and family.

A safe and loving place for your loved ones

A great place for your loved ones , The staff is very caring and compassionate, A small town community that takes time out of there days to stop in and visits. Great views of nature. Safe for the residents.

They take good care of him!!

I think my father is adjusting well. The meals look very good and he always looks clean and well shaven. He seems content and that is what was important. They won't go into his room when he needs quiet time to give him that privacy, and the community is always clean. I go different times a day and I am always well satisfied. I really needed to find a place for him and this one turned out to be perfect.

Home like feeling when you enter!!

Buchanan Meadows is a loving, caring environment. Clean and a well kept facility. I can't say enough about how happy my family and I are that my dad is there. If you are looking for a home-like atmosphere, then this is where you want to have your loved ones.

we really liked this place!...

we really liked this place!liked the homeyness & the location, rooms etc.Now if we can only afford it...

Our staff is committed to providing just the right amount of support and care without infringing on a resident's independence and privacy. Assistance is offered with dignity and respect so our residents can function as independently as possible.
We provide supportive and specialized memory care by a licensed nursing staff and specially trained care giving staff.
As part of Lifehouse Retirement Properties, preserving dignity will always be our highest priority.