Brookview Meadows - Green Bay, WI

My Mother, [Removed], is 96 years old, very active and had been on the waiting list to get into Brookview Meadows for some time. Recently her Doctor said she could not be on her own. needing Assisted Living. Upon checking with Brookview Meadows, they thought they would be having an opening. Within a week we rechecked the facilities, made arrangements and got her moved in. She is very happy. Everyone at Brookview Meadows is very friendly, willing to help out. [Removed] couldn't be happier.

It's been a good experience

My dad has been at BVM since August of 2016. We are very happy with the apartment, the assistance and kindness they show him. I have spoken most often to [Removed] so I want to give a shout out to those ladies as they have been wonderful to work with.
BVM has a lot of activities available, although I'm not sure dad participates in a lot of different ones. I'm sure he hits the weekly ice cream socials and the Happy Hour!
In the time he has been there they have had multiple events where the families are also invited. The on site church services are really important to him.
This facility also has a higher percentage of men compared to many other facilities and a lot of Veterans, Both were important to us.
So our experience with BVM has been quite positive.

Mom evicted while in hospital

We moved our mother into Brookfield Meadows independent living in Oct, 2015. We were told by the executive director at the time that when my mom needed to transfer to assisted living there would not be a problem. In Jan 2017, my mom ended up in the emergency room from a virus she had picked up at Brookfield Meadows and was admitted to hospital. (we later found out that the new executive director had cut cleaning practices). When my sister inquired about moving my mom to assisted living we were told by the new executive director that she would be evicting my mom immediately because her POA for medical was activated and she would not be able to return to apartment. So while my mom was in the hospital, the family had to find a rehab place for mom, a new apartment, move her furniture and belongings to a new apartment in less than a week all in the coldest month of the year. We have since heard that the facility needed to collect the $1500.00 entrance fee from new residents as we have found out that other people have been evicted. Please do not put your parent(s) into this facility thinking you have found a decent place for them. Quite the opposite is true. We have found a nice place for my mom and she is doing well. She does not understand why she was evicted from her apartment that she thought she would be in for the long term, while in the hospital (and neither does her family), but she is in a much cleaner, caring place where we know she won’t be evicted out of her apartment with no notice.

Care for mom and dad

My father is in this community and we like the care here. we were comfortable with the staff at this community. We are happy that they have made the move very well. The meals are great and the variety. They do have activities. We would recommend the care and the value of this community to other families.

Had A Good Tour

The staff were on time and ready to go for my scheduled tour we set up. I saw a a fine community and the staff I meet with were nice. After touring other communities we felt this was not the one.

A very nice facility. Wide variety of activities and lots of options for meals, too. Staff and residents all seemed very friendly and welcoming.

A Nice Community I Enjoyed My Tour

This is a good community and my tour went very well. My issue was the long hallways, I felt she would've had been very confused. It is a nice and clean community, everything appeared well maintained. The staff I met was kind and friendly. This is a nice community, but not the one for my mother.

Nice place, caring staff

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Brookview Meadows. It's a very nice looking, clean facility, and the staff all seem very friendly and caring. My loved one has settled in well, and they're taking good care of him.

This was a contender, it is further a...

This was a contender, it is further away than I wanted and it had a lot more people but I didn't really give it a shot because when I was looking at it I was just trying to get used to the idea of "sending them away" but where I got reconciliation was looking at the Bible and the story of King Solomon and David. So that's where I felt a release that it's okay to pay someone to take care of your dad. They got me open to the idea, they have an indoor pool, but I have one and my dad didn't use it so I didn't want to pay the extra money. I didn't get caught up on the glitz and glitter and focused more on finding something close and good for my dad.

When it comes to quality construction, Brookview Meadows takes great pride in being able to offer high-end apartment and community features that will fit all lifestyles. Residents of our Independent Living and Assisted Living community in Green Bay will enjoy peace and quiet thanks to soundless floor systems and sound barrier walls in all of our spacious apartment homes. Safety-assist rails in bathrooms, smoke alarms, emergency call buttons and a sprinkler system offer extra peace of mind indoors for residents and their loved ones, and individual locked mailboxes add a layer of privacy outdoors. Residents can cook dinner or entertain guests in their full-sized kitchens boasting custom maple cabinetry, self-cleaning ranges, garbage disposals, microwaves, refrigerators and dishwashers.