Age Well Centre for Life Enrichment - Green Bay, WI

My father's comfort

This is a nice community for care for my father. The staff are always helpful. The menu is very good and he seems to like the variety. This is a positvite envirment for my father to enjoy. They offer him to get involved with the other residents. I would highly recommend the care of this community to other families for good care and a nice value

We have no complaints!!

This is a wonderful place and my loved one enjoyed her short stay at his community. The staff are wonderful. She made a lot of friends at this community. The food was good and they offered her different choices if she did not like what was made. I would highly recommend this community. This community is clean and we were so happy with Age Well.

Nicole Bartecki

Thank you for your review. What a wonderful compliment!

Best place for Mom

I just spent a week with my mom at Age Well. Although she is still having a hard time being away from her home, the staff at Age Well are really working with her to realize this is home now. They are so very caring and helpful, especially with getting her involved with all the activities and there are so many. I was able to do many of those with her and was also made to feel so welcome to be there. I did also have a chance to go to one of their residents meetings and was impressed with the problem solving and managements ability to listen to the residents and come up with solutions.
Was also there to experience the happy hour on Friday with entertainment that was excellent. I just want to thank Lori and Wendy and all the staff that are striving to help my mom and all of her family make this work for all of us.

Great place to live

My Dad is thoroughly enjoying his time living at Age Well. The staff and residents are friendly and attentive. The activities are varied. The restaurant style dining room is very much to his liking. He has only good things to say and I would agree.

Wonderful Place to Live and Enjoy Life

My dad has been living at Age/well for 3 years and his time has been very pleasant. His crew is outstanding and the food and activities are great! As my dad is aging they encourage him to stay involved to enrich his life. We are treated as family with a smile and kindness. Every individual that works there, truly cares about my dad. They go out of their way to comfort him when he is down, and laugh with him when he is up. It is a wonderful, pleasant living experience for my dad and he is taken care of very well. I have great admiration for why they do for all residence there.

Poor care re: medications

I am a healthcare provider in the Green Bay area and have had several patients who reside at this facility. I am very dissatisfied with the care provided to residents at this facility especially regarding medications. Unfortunately, I have seen a lot of medication errors made at the facility, sometimes serious enough to cause problems such as kidney failure and hospitalization. Meds are often not given as prescribed, med lists/records are often not accurate, and orders/recommendations are sometimes missed or not followed. This is a serious problem. It poses significant patient safety concerns, and as noted above, some of my patients residing at this facility have suffered serious consequences as a result. My office has notified nursing staff and management at Age Well of our concerns and problems on multiple occasions in attempt to improve the care they deliver and prevent future problems, but unfortunately, the same issues continue to occur. I would not recommend this facility to any of my friends, family members, or patients.

Nicole Bartecki

I am sorry to see that you feel this way. Our number 1 priority is our residents and their care. Our entire team is looking into this concern. Please reach out to Lori Allen, our Executive Director at [removed] to discuss further. The more details she has, the easier it will be to address and fix. Thank you!

very happy

Age Well Center for Life Enrichment is doing a very good job. It's more about my mom adjusting to living in a facility like this. I am very happy with them overall. Things are going well.

Nicole Bartecki

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am glad that your mom is doing so well. Please continue to let our team members know if there is anything we can do to make your mom's stay better.

It is more independent

Age Well Center for Life Enrichment was a good experience. Mom has fallen several times though and she cant make it at this facility. It is more independent. It is no fault of theirs but they just do not check on her enough. We had been looking for a facility for years. The visit went well but it was just not a good fit for her.

Age Well is highly recommended

When you step into Age Well, you can immediately find a welcoming, warmth and inviting atmosphere with programs and services designed to engage and enlighten all residents. You can hear the residents call it “Home”.
Their services and programs have been carefully developed to promote well-being and a sense of purpose. They offer the most up-to-date programming and care options, ensuring residents can always access the services they need and want.

I have the privilege of knowing the exceptional management team of Lori, Cathy, Chris, Kayla and Carrie and the care and services that they provide. This wonderful Team focuses on its residents, their needs, passions and their purpose of life. With the love and passion that this team puts forth, you really do become “Family”. Age Well puts passion into everything they do! They offer an amazing array of services and social activities that make it easy to maintain friendships, make new ones, pursue lifelong interests and retain ties to the community.

Amedisys Home Health has been coming into the Age Well community to provide their residents Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Skilled Nursing and Behavioral Health so that they can remain in their home at Age Well and continue their active lifestyle. We understand the importance of delivering high quality services to the residents. The Age Well Team follows our therapist recommendations to provide great continuity of care!

Couldn't be happier with Age Well

Very nice, clean and friendly place. No complaints. Couldn't have asked for better.

My mother was very favorabl...

My mother was very favorably impressed with the apartments. We were somewhat surprised that stuffed peppers were the entree of the day as peppers do not agree with many elderly stomachs,(too spicy) Again, the price was of some concern. She is currently paying $2400 fora comparable facility.The personnel were very friendly and so were the residents.

Smaller facility with helpful staff a...

Smaller facility with helpful staff and large apartments which are well maintained. Centrally located on the east side of Green Bay. They have a heated underground garage, three story building, all units have balconies, in-floor heating and full kitchens. The only deficit I have determined is this facility has only one elevator.

Susie and Nancy are easy to work with...

Susie and Nancy are easy to work with very friendly and knowledgeable. Always looking out for the residents and their well being.

Genuine Staff

The staff shows a genuine interest in the residents and really makes it a more friend type feeling rather then a hospital feeling. The staff is really friendly and talks to the residents and really makes them feel comfortable. The third floor has longer windows and really provides the best views of the area. The inside of the rooms are really nice and comfortable. We are very pleased with our choice and would recommend it to anyone.

Nice place and staff was great!

Nice place and staff was great!

I liked, but very nice. Feel good place

I liked, but very nice. Feel good place

Very clean, more independent. Apartme...

Very clean, more independent. Apartment living but can order care a la cart.

Live well at Age Well Centre for Life Enrichment!

At Age Well, our purpose goes beyond offering gracious, larger-than -most apartment homes, amenities and support services for seniors. Here we enrich lives, foster purpose and offer a whole new way of aging healthfully and happily.

Do what makes you happy.

Liberate yourself from the responsibilities and worry of home ownership and upkeep. Our well-appointed, spacious apartment homes include housekeeping, maintenance and so much more.

We believe that a move to an assisted living community can be a positive, natural progression that allows for sustainable independence, further learning and continued engagement in society.

Be joyful.

People who love life live and work here. Meet others at socials, outings and classes. Dine with friends. Lead an activity for your neighbors. Chat with staff. Or, enjoy solitude when you want it...the choice is yours.

Age Well offers many paths to happiness. We'll help you find the one that fits your unique personality and makes you smile.

Age with grace and dignity.

The "secret" to aging well lies in caring for the mind, body and spirit. Age Well's VIVA! lifestyle addresses all three aspects of wellness.

We offer lifelong learning, sharing and leadership opportunities that engage the mind, exercise and fitness classes to strengthen the body and opportunities for camaraderie, reflection and charity that touch he soul.

Help when and where you want it.

To help be our best, we offer support services - from alleviating the work and worry of meal preparation and cleaning to on-site rehabilitative therapy and home health care services. You can rely on us for as little, or as much, support as you need.

Age Well's award-winning signature VIVA! program earns praises from residents, staff and the senior housing industry for its innovative, holistic and resident-centered approach caring.

Live Well.

The VIVA! lifestyle is as much about leading prog