Cardinal Ridge Residential Care - Green Bay, WI

I was impressed at how cozy and homelike the facility was. [Removed] was wonderful and answered all of my questions. I really liked what they had to offer; I do have a few more questions to ask but since we are not in a hurry and still have a few more places to look at, I will ask those questions at a later time. Cardinal Ridge is definitely a place to consider.

It feels like home here

We knew this community would be a good fit for my mother, all the staff is friendly, caring and they care about their work and they like being there. The community has a very home like feeling to it. My mother is in a wheel chair and the staff does encourage her and assist her so she can be a part of the activities and she enjoys joining the other residents in the dining area. The food is great.
This has been a good fit for my mom.

I would highly recommend Cardinal Rid...

I would highly recommend Cardinal Ridge Residential. I live in California, the Administrator Karen Bain and her staff are always very helpful when I call and ask question regarding my mother.

Peace of mind is yours at Cardinal Ridge!. Living at a Cardinal Ridge Residential Care offers the best of all worlds – the active lifestyle of premier senior living, combines with tailor-made assisted living services. It's an alternative to traditional nursing home care for seniors who need a little extra help, but want to maintain their independence.At our assisted living community, there are no hidden costs, no a la carte pricing, no hefty entry fees - and no lease to sign. We rent on a month-to-month basis, offering a comprehensive package of assisted living service and senior care amenities for one affordable monthly fee, plus a reasonable one-time security deposit fee. Compared to the cost of maintaining a home or apartment, or compared to the cost of nursing home care, Cardinal Ridge Residential Care offers a real value.