New Perspective Senior Living - Howard, WI

New Perspective Senior Living - Howard, WI has yet not published prices.

• Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • No Smoking Indoors

New Perspective was a very good facility and one that I would be happy to place my mom. I am having some issues with her corrent place that I need to resolve. If I did not have these issues, I would probably be working to move my mother in here. The rooms at NP are very nice, and I liked how they did their nursing, they tried to keep residents busy and engaged, they have a pool for rehab therapy which is nice, they have a skilled nurse on at all times. [name removed] did a nice job of answering all my questions.

Located around woods and trees

This property is right on the edge of a forest area around some woods and some trees. They have a newly paved walkway for residents to walk around if they wanted to. The cleanliness of the place is very good. My loved one has someone come in to her apartment every Sunday to clean her apartment. There are also some activities that are offered like bingo, sewing, and art stuff. Once in a while they have an interactive game, like the board game Clue, where it’s a mystery deal and between everyone they have to solve who did what. The food seem to be just fine, they have different meal options daily. Like every Friday would be a fish meal. Overall, I would recommend this location to other families.

Stacy Shuman

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at New Perspective Senior Living | Howard. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at New Perspective Senior Living | Howard! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! Take care!

Beautiful, top of the line Senior Living. Unfortunately, the cost was out of reach for my parents and if they could afford it, the location was not optimal.

Stacy Shuman

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!!

[Removed] was very helpful in finding a place for my aunt!! She checked in with us often to see how everything was going and even after we got our Aunt settled in!! I would definitely recommend this to everyone looking for a place for a loved one!!

Stacy Shuman

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at New Perspective Senior Living | Howard. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Doing Fine

Mom seems to be doing fine since she moved here. She is making friends and enjoying the activities and social events they might have planned. The staff is nice very kind but as of today, they are in transition of a maintenance person the regular one is out and the temporary one is doing the best he can. I've been told my mom the food is very good.

Stacy Shuman

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident, and are pleased to hear that you're mom is happy here at New Perspective Senior Living | Howard.

The facility is beautiful, and has many whiz bang features, like a pool, and underground parking for the residents. It feels like a really big operation, not as personal as we were looking for, and very pricey. We felt like we were in a time-share sales pitch.

Stacy Shuman

Hi, thank you for your review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at New Perspective Senior Living | Howard. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

A place for care for mom

I really liked this community. We did like the staff and it seemed like the residents were active. They had a lot to offer. They have nice activities for the residents. They offer a good menu. We liked the clean environment. We would recommend this community for good care and the atmosphere.

Wonderful experience!

Things are going really great so far! The staff are just wonderful and they take great care of me! There are plenty of activities to join and people to meet; they definitely keep you busy here! Everything is going just fine, I'm really liking it here!

Stacy Shuman

Gorgeous! Felt like we were in a nice hotel. Large rooms, excellent use of space, open and cosy at same time.

Stacy Shuman

We took a tour of New Perspectives and immediately decided it was the place for my elderly mother-in-law. It is the most beautiful place, truly like a Five-star hotel. It is not full yet (only open less than a year) so she could move right in, unlike all the other places that had waiting lists. But even better is the WONDERFUL staff, from management on down. They quickly became like family and bent over backwards to meet my MIL's needs even as she became very ill and had to transfer to the high level care wing. Highly recommend New Perspective!!

Stacy Shuman

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at New Perspective Senior Living | Howard. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Truly a "New Perspective" on life!

I have lived here for almost four months and absolutely love it! Everyone working here has been great. They always have a listening ear for whatever you need or don't quite understand.

The facility is beautiful, the meals are very good. The chef is great and takes an interest in the needs of those he is cooking for!

There are may activities to be involved with depending on your interests and needs.

I look forward to enjoying New Perspective In the coming years and look forward to meeting more new residents. They will love it, too!

Stacy Shuman

We're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Ghost Town...

This facility was just beautiful! Our primary concern, however, was the price of the facility. We also found that the facility seemed a little empty, almost like a ghost town. In the end, we did not end up choosing this facility for my loved one for these reasons.

Loved Loved Loved It!

I spent the day at New Perspective Senior Living and absolutely loved it! I swam in the 92 degree water pool and used the water weights. The massage was absolutely the best. I had lunch and unbelievable the extent of the lunch menu. I had Chicken Cesar Salad and it was one of the best. The portion was right on and not too much like in a restaurant. The wait staff was prompt and really polite. Spent some time in the beautiful library. The rooms are absolutely gorgeous. I would have no problem staying in this beautiful environment. You have to see it to believe it. Also, there wasn't one employee that wasn't really friendly and accommodating with whatever I needed. I highly recommend!

Stacy Shuman

Thank you very much for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. Wishing you a great day.

I had the pleasure of visiting New Perspective on Saturday. I first took a quick dip in the oh so warm pool. After my leisurely swim I took a shower in the locker room and even spun my suit dry with the spinner. What a nice addition.
My next treat was a delicious lunch. I felt as though I was in a five star restaurant. The personnel were so kind and accommodating.
I , then took a tour of the facility. It is beautiful and clean and they have everything anyone would ever want or need.
A big applaud to the Executive director and all the personnel for making New Perspective, Howard Wisconsin a beautiful place.

Stacy Shuman

Thanks for the feedback, we strive to provide excellent service at New Perspective Senior Living | Howard. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Family

New Perspectives has wonderful caregivers for the residents. When we first moved in it was a hard transition for our family, after our adjustment we have grown to appreciate all the staff for the care provided. Everyone was so pleasant and kind to us all. I would have liked to have seen a contact list made of pertinent phone numbers when we moved in.

Lot to learn

They promise the moon to get you to sign the dotted line but will fall way short of your expectations. Most of the workers (not all) put on a fake front. I have watched them not walk 10' to make any effort to involve a resident in an activity. It is so sad. During a tornado warning there was one person on to help three floors get to safety which was a total disaster, they had residents going to two different locations and not what they advised the residents to do. The food is all most always cold and not good and you will be lucky if you actually get what the menu says. The sandwiches and salads in the bistro might be 3 days old so be sure to check the date. They cancel the activities and not tell anyone or better yet the activity might be flying a kite...wow. The workers are loud and there is no respect for quiet time and the walls and floor have no insulation. The only thing this place has going for it is the beautiful building. Expect to pay a premium for everything and do not expect good care for your loved ones. If your loved one has allergies don't bother to let them know because I personally witnessed the kitchen say "she should know what she can and can't have." I could go on and on with items that I have personally witnessed...I do not recommend this place.

Surpassed my expectations

Beautiful building, but even more impressive staff...they went out of their way to make my mother-in-law feel welcome and at home! Can't beat the community areas - I love spending time at happy hour with her!!!

Stacy Shuman

Thanks for the feedback, we strive to provide excellent service to our residents at New Perspective Senior Living. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Very nice place

Our experience with New Perspective Senior Living has been a very positive one! The people are friendly, and the place is clean and nice looking. I would definitely recommend them!

Stacy Shuman

Like a 5 star hotel!Gorgeous & I didn't want to leave!Rooms are wonderfully spacious.Whole place is welcoming!I know where I want to go when I sell my house ??

Like a 5 star hotel!Gorgeous & I didn't want to leave!Rooms are wonderfully spacious.Whole place is welcoming!Doesn't accept VA funds yet.I know where I want to go when I sell my house 😃

Stacy Shuman

Thank you for your kind words, we hope you'll come back and live with us. Until we meet again, enjoy the day.

Founded in 1998, New Perspective Senior Living (NPSL) is a family owned company that develops and operates vibrant, senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois. Our foundational belief--that all seniors deserve to Live Life on Purpose® and age with dignity--was forged from the personal experience of caring for a family member with Alzheimer's disease. Today, the company serves seniors in 21 communities with Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care options. NPSL is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. For more information, please visit www.npseniorliving.com.