Just not the right fit

WE had a nice tour of this community, everyone there was very friendly and welcoming. Everything went well for the most part. From what I saw the community looked nice but it wasn't the right fit for my mother it did not have that home like feeling.

Care and Comfort

We are very happy with the care that is given here at this community. The staff are nice and caring to his needs. The meals are good and he is please with the choices. The rooms are very big and very nice for a place. He is liking the activiites and participating. We would recommend the care and the value of this community to other families.

A great home

My mom lived at cottonwood manor for 5 years. My mom just recently passed away. I can not say enough about the compassion the staff has for the residents. They take the time to get to know the residents and the family. The staff and managers are always there to help answer question or help console the family and residents. My moms life was difficult in the end, we loved they were able to give her the care she needed until she was called back to heaven. We could not have picked at better place for her to call home. We would recommend this facility to anyone looking for the best place for there loved ones.

Georgeous maybe dads new home

My family and I toured Cottonwood Maner. This is a georgeous facility like home should be. It is close to home for me and not far off the highway easy for us all to visit. The rates are reasonable, with everything included. This maybe the perfect new home so dad can get the help he needs.

The right choice

I can not say enough about the staff at cottonwood manor. They do a phenomenal job taking care of my aunt. My aunt has been declining in health and they take the time to make sure she has everything she needs and is comfortable. I would recommend this facility to anyone who is looking for a second place to call home.

Make sure they have the proper staffing for your loved one's care.

They took very good care of mom and dad in the beginning and while dad died of cancer. After dad's death they did a very bad job with mom. They did not follow Hospice's advice in turning mom and medicine administration. When my mom was at [Removed] they were actually healing mom's pressure wound and at Cottonwood it got so extremely bad [Removed]. If they do not have the expertise nor time to handle the situation, they should be honest with the family so we can find the proper help for our loved ones.

Only there 2 weeks- Great experience

So far my Aunt has only been at Cottonwood for only two weeks we have had a great experience so far, she has not complained about anything. Staff are very friendly that I have come in contact with. Building is kept very clean.

My mother is very happy and the first month has been great

My mother, siblings and I toured Cottonwood Manor in September and were very impressed with the facility, staff and administrator. In October, my mother moved in and all has been great since. She is happy, participating in lots of activities and has transitioned very well. The staff relates to the residents and families well, and my mother has adjusted just fine. She socializes and has made some nice friends in her first month. My whole family is looking forward to attending the facility's Christmas party next month. I would certainly recommend Cottonwood Manor for your loved one as I have been very pleased thus far.

Was not impressed with this...

Was not impressed with this facility. The room they showed me was dirty

We visited Harmony on Tuesd...

We visited Harmony on Tuesday afternoon. First, It would cost my mother $1300 more a month to live there. The rooms were very small with almost no storage. It appeared to be a place for people who are far less capable of caring for themselves. It did not appear to offer hardly opportunities for her to go out of the facility for shopping or banking. Our main concern is for her to participate in activities and meet people with in her age group.

Very nice and gorgeous plac...

Very nice and gorgeous place. Extremely close to home for easy access for family visits. A bit on the expensive side for Mom, but it is obvious as to why. Certainly could be an option if there would be availability if and when we needed respite care.

very much like Carrington but seemed ...

very much like Carrington but seemed more business orientated rather that patient orientated

Cottonwood Manor Assisted Living is a charming residential care home situated in Green Bay, WI. We provide loving, compassionate care for aging seniors in a family-style home like setting. At Cottonwood Manor, we pride ourselves in the care we give our residents, and the reliable and considerate service we provide to our families.