Brookstone Village Assisted Living - Nampa, ID

A Horrible Experience

My aunt had a horrible experience here at this community. They took terrible care of my aunt and her needs. They are not willing to work with you on anything. They lied to me many times. The owners were very rude and disrespectful. The state has even gotten involved with the community, because there are some many complaints. The care is terrible. It looks like a nice facility, but do not be fooled. I would not recommend this anybody.

You will not regret choosing Brookstone!

Brookstone Village has turned out to be quite a wonderful place for my mother. Since she has moved in she has participated in activities and even made some friends. Mom really likes the food and the place is very nice and clean. The experience overall has been nothing but amazing and I would definitely recommend moving your loved into Brookstone if you are looking for care in the area.

Wonderful! They really take good care of everybody.

Wonderful! They really take good care of everybody. I'm here all the time, and they welcome me with open arms. I see the food they serve and it's just fantastic. I can't say enough good things about them. They have a nice outdoor areas. It's been a night and day experience compared to the place we were before.

On top of everything!

Brookstone Village are on top of everything. The staff is great! They do their job well. If they can deal with my Aunt, they can deal with anyone. It is a good place to send loved ones to be cared for and treated right. There are some activities she participates in. And they have people who come in and paint her nails. She likes the food. When we've been there, the food smells good.

Second choice

Very small but really liked the staff. It was our second choice.

Pleased With Their Services

I was really pleased with their services. They took good care of my wife while she was there. All of the staff that I had to deal with were very friendly and very helpful and the food seemed to be nourishing and they had excellent desert.

Good value for the service required f...

Good value for the service required for loved one

Nice ambiance throughout; there were ...

Nice ambiance throughout; there were more than two staff there on both visits, along with family who added to the eyes and ears of the place; great walking area with plenty of seating and shade - best of all, residents can go out freely instead of feeling locked inside. Lots of residents out of rooms on both days, interacting with each other and staff.

Our small, intimate family unit residence provides an easy transition to supported community living. Safety balanced with privacy and a commitment to sustaining independence provides peace of mind for both residents and families. Our relaxed, open dining room, kitchen and living area promotes socialization and fun. Healthy, dietitian approved meals and snacks are prepared from scratch using fresh quality ingredients, and are served family style. A top quality professional support team has been selected based on their skills and passion for providing care and services based on individual needs and choices. We welcome and encourage family involvement and participation in creating and supporting the feeling and value of home for our residents. Our 15 studio units provide for individuality and privacy as well as easy access to our stylish, welcoming common areas. Care and oversight for staff is readily manageable due to the intimate setting, and a personal emergency response system affords an extra dimension of safety and responsiveness to our resident's needs.