Brookdale Weatherford - Weatherford, OK

Brookdale Weatherford - Weatherford, OK has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Weatherford - Weatherford, OK

Great Amenities!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff where on time to our appointment and where very friendly throughout our visit. I liked the open floor plan that was easy to navigate through and all of the great amenities for the residents. It was just not the right fit for us in the end decision but I would recommend it to anyone who was interested.

Brookdale Weatherford provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Sterling House we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.