Ten Oaks Place - Lawton, OK

Ten Oaks Place - Lawton, OK has yet not published prices.

My mom feels safe here

When I was first looking at a community for my mom I wanted something close to the VA Hospital. When I first visited here, everyone was very nice. There was never a bad smell at all and it didn’t feel like a nursing home. My mom really likes this community and they treat her very well. The staff makes a point to go see her and talk to her often. They’re always available and she feels very comfortable around them. The rooms are really good and she has a studio apartment. It’s the perfect size for my mom and she feels really safe here. It does have a full-size bathroom, sink, and a mini fridge even if my mom doesn’t use it. The facility provides 3 meals a day with a few different options for each meal. They also offer snacks in between meals just in case my mom gets hungry in between meals. The facility itself is very clean and the outside appearance is nice as well. The staff cleans her room regularly and they also do her laundry. The only thing I think that they could improve is they should have a little sidewalk for my mom to take walks around the facility. For activities, they offer something every day. There’s a lot of bingo, drawing, they watch TV as a group, and they even take them on field trips to go out and eat or to the mall. This facility is really good and I haven’t met anyone here who isn’t upbeat, positive or anyone who wasn’t nice. I would really recommend this community.

Having 6 years experience with my mother at Ten Oaks and recently looking at the other facilities in Lawton there is no place that is close to Ten Oaks. Comparing cost, care, and facilities Ten Oaks is by far the best place for my mother. The staff in the memory care unit is beyond expectation.

A great place to live!

The friendly atmosphere has made our living here a pleasure. While we have lived at Ten Oaks Place, Lawton, everyone has gone out of their way to meet our needs. The dining and kitchen staff are friendly and provide excellent service. Activities are a treat and range from birthday parties, transportation and facilities for family meals. The facility is well maintained, clean and housekeeping is thorough and professional. The medical staff has been great and responded to two personal emergencies in a professional manner. Their day to day support for medications has been very pleasant and thorough as well. The welcome we received after our move-in was great and made our adjustment to life here very easy. The staff has supported our every need. This has truly become home.

Good Tour, But To Far for Us

I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. Everything went well, and this is a pretty nice community. It looked clean, and well-kept. The staff was friendly, and nice. It was a pleasant experience. Unfortunately the location was to far for our families to travel too.

Found this place to be warm, inviting & very friendly & welcoming! Fairly clean & neat & the rooms we viewed (the studio in both the main asst. living & memory area) were very spacious & full of storage. We are just concerned about the bathrooms & the possibility of falls.