Care and Comfort for Mom and Dad

I like the care at this community. The staff is outstanding and caring. The menu is very good and they are pleased with the variety of choices. I like knowing that my parents are active with the other residents. I would highly recommend this community for the care and the value for other families wanting a good community for their loved ones.

Very Good Community, My Mother is Well

This is a good community, and my mother is doing well since her move here. She is safe, and receiving great care. They have a very good staff at this facility. They have been great with keeping me up to date on information about my mother. The food is good, she is pleased with the meals. The location is convenient for our families to travel too. Overall this community has worked out well for my mother, and I would recommend it.

Loved this place for its warmth & staff. The rooms were also very nice. We originally looked here for respite care & eventually permanence, unfortunately, the situation has changed somewhat & they do not have a Memory Care community. I wished it could have worked for us!

It Is Wonderful

My mom is getting good care from this community. She loves the food the care they provide. Everything is wonderful and the staff are too. There is plenty for her to do here. She has tried socializing. I am now taking her back home where she will be more comfortable.

friendly place

Some of the staff go above the normal duties.