Safe and Secure
My mom is acclimating quite well at The Chateau of Lawton. It is a beautifully well-maintained community. The staff is very friendly and caring. They are responsive to each of the resident's individual needs. I feel very good about the security and safety of my mom's well-being in this community. They provide activities that the residents enjoy. My mom loves the morning exercise group. Mom has no complaints about the food so we know the food is excellent. They provide transportation for outings for the residents, my mom loves the excursions to see new places.
Sterling House is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Resident assistance center enables caregivers to provide necessary services with privacy and dignity
- Holistic approach; specific staff are responsible for assisting with all aspects of an individual’s needs
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected