Elkwood Assisted Living - Elk City, OK

Very Satisfied With This Community

Everything is working out very well since my mothers move to this community. They have been great to work with, considering I live out of state. I'am very pleased with all they have done for my family. It is a clean, and well-kept community, they do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff is great, they are taking very good care of her, and her needs. They have been very good at responding to my concerns, and addresses any issues I have right away. They have been good at accommodating us in little ways. This is a community I would recommend , it is working out very well for us.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your review; we appreciate your confidence in us!

Friendly Staff!!

The staff at this community have been wonderful to my loved one, they have been attentive to her needs and have made sure she is comfortable in her living environment. The meals have been healthy and well proportioned for her with lots of variety.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your positive feedback! We were glad to learn you have enjoyed your time with us. If you have any additional input, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Executive Director directly at our community phone line.

Western Oklahoma Gem

This is a lovely place in all regards. The facility is light and open and inviting. The individual apartments are quite functional and can be made "home-like". The staff are friendly and efficient and work hard to make my mom feel at home and even encourage her to call for assistance when she would be unlikely to do so. She has had some particular problems that made extra attention from the staff necessary, and they have been nothing but patient and concerned and NEVER complaining and NEVER making my mom feel bad for needing the help-I can't emphasize this point enough-the staff have gone out of their way to treat my mom with respect and personal attention. They also offer a wide variety of activities and have space for group activities as well as nooks where one can just sit and visit quietly if desired.Of course care like this is expensive, but for the price the level of attention and the general experience make this place a real value. I have seen other facilities and really none at this point come close to Elkwood.

Great experience

We like the facility and the staff. The nice and helpful people here make it better for the residents.

We are extremely happy.

We are extremely happy. He is thriving and he loves it. He is a different person, he's talkative, and making friends, and visiting. The food seems to be pretty good, I have eaten there with another loved one, and the food was pretty good. He even likes the view from his window.

Corn dog and cookie!

I have an Aunt who live here. Food is the biggest problem. She likes the facilities and the people are friendly, but the food. A corn dog and a cookie is not a very big or healthy lunch. Other meals as just as skimpy and low nutrition. I hope some one will do something about it.