Arbor House of Mustang, LLC - Mustang, OK

Very Nice Tour

We toured the Arbor house of Mustang and it was a very nice community. The staff was very friendly and provided us with good information regarding the community. It appeared to be a clean and well-maintained community with a lot of amenities. We chose another community that was a better fit for our budget.

Grandmother Doing Great

My grandmother is doing great with her move to this community. I know she is safe, and in good hands. They have a good staff at this facility. They are taking good care of her, and her needs. When I go to visit everything is nice, and clean. They provide good activities, and nice meals for the residents. So far this community is working out well for my grandmother, and her needs. I would recommend it to my friends, and family.

Arbor House of Mustang

I came and toured with my parents last week. We are in need for an Assisted Living with Memory Care for them. I was so impressed with what I saw and how happy everyone was I came back and put a deposit down for the next available room that comes open. My parents sat down in the dining area and fit in like they already lived there.

Tour with care

We toured this community. The staff was nice and attentive. The community was not as clean as we wanted and there was an odor. This community is on the smaller side. They had a lot of nice activities that are offered to the resident.s We suggest that families tour this community for care of a loved

This was our favorite place in Mustang / OKC area thus far. There is a waiting list so we are still assessing the situation to determine if we want to go on the list.

Lots of improvements on eating

My wife is currently in the memory care unit at this community and I have been happy with the care she has been receiving so far. The staff seemed to have some miscommunication in the beginning about some things but that problem was quickly solved. She doesn't say much about the food they provide her but I have noticed that she eats everything that is put in front of her at meal time. When she was at home she was barley eating so this was a huge improvement for her.

Not What We Were Looking For

The Arnor House of Mustang was not as nice as other communities we toured. There was a lack of natural lighting, the place seemed dark. The Staff was nice, but not as friendly as staff in other communities. It was a good community but just not what we were looking for at the moment.

Nice facility and nice staff. 32 rooms. I was there at lunch and the food looked great.

Good Location!!

My father is doing well in this community. The staff is nice they are helpful and able to communicate with the family. My father likes to play dominoes and paddles. They offer different activities. The meals are okay. I would recommend to family and friends.

A Great Find

You'll not find a better facility... The staff actually like elderly people