Brookdale Vestal East - Vestal, NY

Brookdale Vestal East - Vestal, NY has yet not published prices.

Comfort and care

We liked the care that we received at this community. The staff were helpful. We like the atmosphere for her. The menu was appealing. Her room was very beautiful.This was a nice community for excellent care and other families might consider this for excellent care for a loved one.

We liked this place..and would consider it

Nice Big Community, But Not the One for Us

My tour of this community was pretty nice. The tour guide I had was very nice and friendly. This is a bigger community compared to other. I felt it would be a little overwhelming for my mother. After listening to everything they offer, I felt they didn't everything my mother needed. Also it isn't a secure community, and that wasn't something I was comfortable with. Overall nice place, but not the one for us.

Quiet comfortable assisted living living.

Nice quiet location of 60 units all on ground floor with a large dinning area. Rooms are basic with shared shower with room next door, but with a private bathroom.
People are nice and seem caring. Built in 1974, but rooms are updated periodically. Value is about in the middle for assisted living facilities for the Binghamton area. Our initial impression is positive.

The tour at Brookdale Vestal was nice

The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. My Mother in law did not like it as the community was kind of dark and the hallways seemed complicate for her. The community seemed clean.

Very nice place!

Brookdale Vestal East has done a great job, so far! I'd rate them 10 out of 5 if I could! The people here are so friendly and so caring, they're really aware of each resident and his or her needs. They're very good about keeping us updated on how our loved one is doing, the activities and games she's participating in, how she's been feeling. It's just a very nice place overall, we would recommend them highly!

excellent

They do an excellent job. They call me frequently to proactively engage me and inform me on how mom is doing and progressing. They are very new, but they are doing an excellent job, providing great care, and have been very accommodating.

It's all been positive, I have nothing negative to say!

It's very clean, and the staff is very friendly. They have plenty to do, for activities. The food is a highlight there, it's pretty good. I have both parents there and they are able to take a couple, some of the other places couldn't they only had a single room. It's all been positive, I have nothing negative to say! I would recommend it.

Emeritus at Woodland Manors

My mother is very pleased with the facility. The staff is friendly and truly creates a "home" for her.

The advisor that was assigned to my f...

The advisor that was assigned to my friend when we first contacted Emeritus was extremely helpful ,and I thought she went above and beyond what her job description is. I like the layout of the facility which makes it easy for my friend to get around, also geographically it is very convenient to take her shopping or out to eat. I also like that the local church she can attend is only quarter mile away, and if she can't get there , they have a service on Sunday wright at Emeritus House. My friend said it took a while to get adjusted to her new life , but now she is happy at Emeritus House, and I can relax knowing she is well cared for.

Visited on 7/29/13. Met wit...

Visited on 7/29/13. Met with Laurie Schneider, Community Relations Director.The entire facility was very clean and neat. Residents were able to go outside to the front area to sit or walk. Was able to see residents having dinner; the food looked very good and the residents were very friendly. Pets are allowed; no dogs there at this time. Very impressed with the size of the rooms (smallest, single room seemed to be much larger than the single room at Emeritus at Woodland Place). Shared showers was very acceptable. Lots of storage/closet spaces. I really liked the idea of having the resident's personal furniture in their room; make them feel more 'at home'. Also liked the layout of the entire facility with the common areas in the middle and living 'villages' in the corners. Overall, I was very impressed!

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours