Willowbrook Place - Clarks Summit, PA

Willowbrook Place - Clarks Summit, PA has yet not published prices.

Mom is settling in

My mom is slowly settling in and she likes her room here. The community is very nice and they do offer a lot of amenities for their residents to take part in if they choose to. My mom does use an alarm brace due to her dementia but this allows her to move around the community and I know that she is secure and safe. I would recommend this community and taking a tour.

Friendly and caring

Willowbrook Place is a very clean, well-kept community. My brother-in-law is acclimating well to his new environment. The staff is friendly and caring and very attentive to his needs. The food is good and he enjoys the meals. They have activities, the usual variety, but he is not much of a game player. I think they need to add an additional activities staff person to try to find other ways to encourage the residents to get more involved in participating in different types of activities. They do offer bus trips to Dr. appointments, casinos, and ball games. There is a need for additional transportation days for the wheelchair van. All in all, we are very happy with the care he receives here at Willowbrook Place.

Willowbrook Place is an Enlivant community which offers high quality senior living in the borough of Clarks Summit in the northeastern mountains of Pennsylvania. Our historical town boasts homes from the early 1800s, an abundance of outdoor recreational activities and has plenty of educational opportunities at the local college, Summit University.

We are proud the high quality of care that our residents receive, as evidenced by our National Gold Award for Quality from the American Health Care Association and National Centers for Assisted Living. Our dedicated and experienced staff will be glad to assist you with:

Personal care including hygiene and grooming
Assistance with medications
Dietary needs
Mobility assistance
Apartment care and laundry services

You will feel at home right away at Willowbroo Place, finding a perfect balance of comfort and luxury. Our dining room, tavern and patio are stunning and comparable to those of a five star hotel. You will have your choice of accommodations, including semi-private rooms, private rooms and suites. Residents also enjoy our flexible dining program, free transportation into town for fun outings or appointments, and a full, dynamic activities program.