Willowbrook Place - Clarks Summit, PA

Willowbrook Place - Clarks Summit, PA has yet not published prices.

Mom is settling in

My mom is slowly settling in and she likes her room here. The community is very nice and they do offer a lot of amenities for their residents to take part in if they choose to. My mom does use an alarm brace due to her dementia but this allows her to move around the community and I know that she is secure and safe. I would recommend this community and taking a tour.

Friendly and caring

Willowbrook Place is a very clean, well-kept community. My brother-in-law is acclimating well to his new environment. The staff is friendly and caring and very attentive to his needs. The food is good and he enjoys the meals. They have activities, the usual variety, but he is not much of a game player. I think they need to add an additional activities staff person to try to find other ways to encourage the residents to get more involved in participating in different types of activities. They do offer bus trips to Dr. appointments, casinos, and ball games. There is a need for additional transportation days for the wheelchair van. All in all, we are very happy with the care he receives here at Willowbrook Place.