Elan Gardens, Inc. - Clarks Summit, PA

I like it

The staff have been helpful and encouraging. This is a nice clean community. The food is good and they do offer some nice activities. This is a smaller community so mom does receive more attentive and hands on care. I would recommend this community.

So homey and caring!

We moved mom from living in her own condo in FL to Elan Gardens. The entire experience has been effortless! The entire staff is not only helpful but really understands not only Moms anxiety but our's as well. No question is a bother and any request is accommodated. Of course, this is a huge transition for our 89 year old Mom and there have been hiccups but we are so happy with her progress. The activities are abundant and varied. The activity director keeps all engaged and helps when needed. The resident aides are all very compassionate and are around the facility to assist residents all day and night. There is a Kosher kitchen which presents some issues for our Mom but the food is all cooked fresh and on premises. There are alternate choices at all meals. We made the right choice!!

Best Senior Living in Clarks Summit-Scranton-Wilkes Barre Are

Elan Gardens Inc. was just what my mother needed and just in time! My mother was suffering from Dementia and several other health care issues.
I was told she needed to go to take the tour of the facility and I just loved everything about it.
The Administrator and Assistant Administrator were both there since the facility was opened. How many times do you find a non-profit facility under the original management.
The residents all live in their own private apartments with 24 hour nursing on site. Nurses are the only staff that administer my mothers medications and her health seems to be actually improving. If you are lucky enough to find an apartment for your loved one at Elan Gardens, I highly recommend it.
[Removed] Philadelphia , PA

Excellent

We love Elan Gardens! Nothing is too much for the staff. Everyone is so helpful. Our Mom has something to do all day long. Before moving to Elan, Mom spent a great deal of time at home. Now she is on the go and loving it.

When the time comes that living alone is becoming a problem for you or a loved one-assisted living at Elan Gardens may be just the answer. Elan Gardens offers the best of both worlds with private apartment suites and every service imaginable right at your finger tips.
Dedicated to offering a supportive residential environment, Elan Gardens is committed to helping maintain an individual’s strengths, abilities and privacy. Residents and their loved ones can feel confident that the assistance they need is there for them 24 hours a day.