Brookdale Tequesta MC- Tequesta, FL

Brookdale Tequesta MC- Tequesta, FL has yet not published prices.

Drugged Residents

This place drugs its residents into a a zombie-like state to make them easier to care for. Walk around and you'll see people sitting together without speaking! This is a terrible place! They charge $2000 for amenities that are non-existent! There is only bingo which is run by a resident who is not paid!

The staff is very dedicated and hard working.

My loved one has acclimated to her new home very well thanks to the efforts of the staff.

i love this place

my husband is in this facility and I have been very happy with their services he is doing very wellthere .

We like this community!

The staff at this community are wonderful, kind and I never saw anything negative. I have tried the food and it always looks good and it is tasty. The community is clean and they offer daily activities. I would recommend this community.

Disorganized Community

I was not impressed with my tour of this community. They were not ready for us when we arrived for our scheduled appointment. The director was not organized. I knew within the first five minutes that I would be comfortable with my husband living here. It was not the place for us.

Very disappointed since I went there to visit before sending someone there. The staff at night and weekends is very poor. My understanding there would be a nurse on premises at all times but the LPN said she couldn't even change a bandage when you could see it seeping. I did it when I visited. Need to make sure there are no infections started. Found out also that when my family member had a leg hurt by being put to bed it wasn't documented. When someone pays extra for nursing they should get more. I am checking into another facility it may be more but I hope we get more.

Positive experience

Our experience with Brookdale Tequesta has been a very good one so far. From what I have seen, the community is clean and well-kept, and the staff seems friendly and professional. My loved one has settled in well and they are taking good care of her.

It’s okay. Needs updating......drab atmosphere and residents seemed more on the verge of being in a nursing home.

They Are Good

What they have done is really keep me in touch with things that are going on with my loved one. They keep her fed and look after her and they are responsive if she ever needs anything, so they are pretty good.

They're Doing Fine

If I have any questions at all they help me a lot and if there is anything that I need then they are more than wiling to get it or tell me what I have to do in order to obtain it. They are a fine facility.

Hi turn over rate in staff. Three directors since I placed my mom there. Nursing assistant are lazy. Just there for a pay check not the residence.

Too big, and the staff was not friendly

We toured this community while looking into care optiosn for a loved one. I was not as impressed by this place, overall. The facility was well kept and clean for the most part, but it was just much too big to be somewhere my loved one could be comfortable. The staff also did not seem very friendly. There was a miscommunication about where I was to meet them for my tour, and they were unhelpful and rude when I arrived. This doesn't include the marketing director Holly Price, she was very helpful!

Brookdale Tequesta Assisted Living has helped my dad thrive in a desolate situation. We saw all of the secured environments in the area and they were scary. He is doing great there any I am grateful to have found the right fit.

I love the Sterling House for my dad. The doctor said he needed a secured environment but we felt like he was not ready for memory care. The Sterling House is perfect for him because the assisted living is secured and there is a memory care building behind the assisted living one that is set up the same so if he ever has to move to memory care it will be easy. He loves it there and the staff have always been really sweet. He has a couple of friends and I am so glad we found it.

not what it appears to be

I visited this facility for my Mom,It seemed ok & I had them evaluate her,they found her suitable and she moved in august this year.the 1st couple of weeks she did well and received ample attention from the staff.They hired what turned out to be an incompetent individual to manage the facility and it was down hill from there.The facility is understaffed,rooms are not cleaned regularly,food leaves a lot to be desired,after 2 miserable month,I moved my Mom to a different facility,it took a few weeks for her to adjust but she is thriving with the proper care she is now reciving

Clare Bridge was an easy decision.

I visited several ALFs in our area and Clare Bridge offered the best care and services for the money.
My Father has moved into the memory care unit of
Clare Bridge. The staff has been friendly and the
home is clean. Nice court yard and porches to sit in.
The nursing staff has been good to work with during
the transition.
I liked the fact I was able to customize his room and
bring in his personal items for him..
It is a difficult decision to make but I feel better
knowing the staff will take care of my Father when
he is with them.

We are very happy with Sterling House, not only are they clean and friendly.

We are very happy with Sterling House, not only are they clean and friendly. They really helped me out in the first six months, working with me on pricing. I also like the size and that it's a smaller community. They are good with getting him to engage in some of the activities and entertainment. They will go and get him for exercise classes and happy hour and things. I don't really have a complaint, they have pulled through with everything I have asked for. The food is good too, and the big meal is lunch and dinner is smaller meal, I like that it works out well. I kind of wish they showered them more, they do showers twice a week.

They are really excellent! We are tot...

They are really excellent. We are totally satisfied. The staff has all been very cooperative. As far as price, they seem to be right in line with the others in the area. One of the main reasons we chose them was because of location. They are near to family, so if our loved one needs anything, we can be there to help.

Great Fit for my Dad!

My dad has advanced stage Alzhiemer's and he was in another memory care facility in the Jupiter, FL area that was far from meeting his needs. We researched several memory care facilities in the area and decided that Clare Bridge of Tequesta was the best fit. I have not been disappointed. First and foremost that staff is exceptional. They treat my dad with respect and kindness, engage him daily with activities that are appropriate for his level of dementia, and are very responsive to any requests that his family may have. In addition, the facility itself is clean, efficient and provides lots of room for the residents to wander without feeling like they're locked in. The chef is accommodating and the food is well prepared. The transition to the new facility was a smooth one for my dad thanks to the staff. We are extremely satisfied with Clare Bridge of Tequesta and would highly recommend it to any family looking for a facility for their loved one who has dementia.

Brookdale Tequesta is a prominent memory care community in beautiful Tequesta, Florida. Located in an excellent area right near the ocean, our residents are nearby the Jupiter Hills Golf Club, the Indian River, and plenty of good shopping and restaurants. Families and residents have a range of choices whenever they want to spend an afternoon away from the community.

Our community creates an optimum living space for our memory care residents. We provide an excellent memory care program that includes a gentle daily routine, meaningful and purposeful activities, and a team of highly trained and compassionate staff members available around the clock. Seniors enjoy the same privacy and comforts they would find in their own home while receiving a high level of quality care.

Seniors can enjoy a new book or old favorite in our library, socialize with friends in our all season friendly lanai or take a stroll outside in our enclosed courtyard. Our community offers four apartment floor plans to choose from, ranging from 288 to 410 square feet, making it easy for residents to find a space to call home. All residents live in either a private or shared apartment that comes equipped with many excellent features like a personal bathroom and plenty of closet space.

Our activities are tailored to fit the interests and abilities of our residents. They offer wonderful opportunities for seniors to get to know other residents, explore new passions, and improve their physical and mental health. Some activities include:

Walking club
Karaoke
Massages
Ice cream socials
Trivia
Beanbag toss
Guest entertainers
Pet Therapy

Our staff is compassionate and understanding when working with individuals with Alzheimer's and dementia. At Brookdale Tequesta we consider ourselves a family and treat each other that way. We go above and beyond every day to ensure our residents are happy, healthy and finding meaning in their daily lives.