Brookdale Tahlequah Heritage - Tahlequah, OK

Brookdale Tahlequah Heritage - Tahlequah, OK has yet not published prices.

A smaller community.

Mom seems to like the food at this community and they offer a good variety of choices. The staff are nice and mom likes them. They offer daily activities and the staff encourage the residents to participate. The community is clean and this is one of the main reasons we chose this Brookdale. I would recommend this community.

It's nice depending on the level of care you are at.

It's a nice facility, and the people are nice. However I do have some concerns about how much they say they can handle. I was very up front about my loved one and their tendency to wander. They assured me that they would be able to handle it. They don't have a lock down facility. The food is pretty good as far as I can tell. The cook will even accommodate a special request. The caregivers themselves are great. It was very clean, for the most part, though the hall carpet could stand to be cleaned. However I think if you are looking for something more independent it's probably not a great match, because a lot of the other residents have a lot of care needs, and I don't think they are great for wanderers.

I met with Leslie from Heri...

I met with Leslie from Heritage who spent almost 2 hours with me explaining what Heritage has to offer my Father. I was very impressed with both Heritage and Leslie. She answered every question fully and thoughtfully, and gave me all the time I needed to absorb the information and for questions I had. I enjoyed the tour and feel, should we choose Heritage, my Father would be both comfortable and welcome.

We have promised ourselves that we shall always treat our residents as we would our own loved ones. Nothing less than the best will do."
This is a simple promise that the staff at Heritage Place - and throughout Brookdale Senior Living communities has shared since 1999 - when our community first opened its doors. It's a simple promise to become extended family to the seniors entrusted in our care and to our retirees who have chosen our community for its active lifestyle.

Once a resident moves into Heritage Place, he/she immediately comment on how much this place feels like home. Our company Motto is “Our family is committed to yours” and at Heritage Place we make that motto a reality.

Our caring and compassionate staff are compiled of our Director of Nurses who has been here for 15 years, Certified Medication aides who have been here for 7 years, and a host of caring CNAs that go out of their way to make sure your day is as fulfilled as possible. Our staff is here to offer that helping hand, but only when and if you need it.

Set on four acres of beautifully landscaped grounds with a courtyard. Heritage Place is considered one of Cherokee County’s premier senior living communities. Located off of Highway 82, our community offers 39 apartments all on one floor for easy access. Here our residents, in many cases with their pets, enjoy retirement living.