Peachtree Village of Farmington - Farmington, AR

Wish I had somewhere else to go.

I helped my aunt move in to this facility. I was pleased with the way they worked with me on the monthly charges. The facility is light, very clean, and has a rural atmosphere even though it is in town.

When my aunt needs help and presses her call button, assistance arrives quickly. Staff seem to be pleasant and helpful for the most part.

The facility is lacking in two areas: (1) The activities are primarily limited to bingo and trips to the casino. My aunt does not gamble, so she has almost nothing to do. (2) The food is lacking in both quality, quantity, and variety. My aunt lost 8 pounds in her first six weeks at this facility. We are still working with the administration to try to bring about some improvement.

disappointed with the food

At Peachtree Village I have been disappointed with the food quality and quantity. The food staff here is not flexible and willing to work with anyone. Overall I am not very satisfied with the facility. They do keep things clean here.

I'm pretty happy with it

So far they have been very kind. That's what I heard about them. The staff really cares. My mom feels safe and well treated. She's happy there. They are also very responsive. Shes has been here for about a month and a half. So far everything has been going great. They worked well with the family. I'm pretty happy with it. It's also very clean.

I am extremely happy with them.

I am extremely happy with Peachtree Village of Farmington. I don't have any concerns or complaints. They are doing a great job, and I would rate them very highly.

You Have to Stay on Top of the Staff

My grandmother has dementia and the first part of her stay we had to basically harass the staff to bathe her because they told us that she refused help and she told us that she was never offered them. I think the staff probably asked her if she needed help instead of telling her it's your bath day, I'm here to help you. So she would say no just because she doesn't want to be a burden.

We had to stay on top of them with that stuff as well as medication. There were giant medication errors. We were calling and reminding her to take her medication for a while. Then they were going to do it. A week later I found my grandmother's medication which the staff told me they had taken from her to dispense. When I asked about it they it's takes about a week for that to get set up. Well, she couldn't be off that medication for a week. That was definitely not impressive. The same thing with high blood pressure medication. They had no record of it and couldn't find it.

I don't think their intention is to neglect someone but if you're a nursing tech and you can do one less bath I'm sure that sounds appealing. I feel like if the staff actually invested more in their residents she would have been better taken care of. All the services that they offer, you can get them but you have to request it and stay on top of them. I really don't feel like there was a better option for us because my grandmother's budget couldn't really afford anything more.