Brookdale Muskogee - Muskogee, OK

Brookdale Muskogee - Muskogee, OK has yet not published prices.

Care and Comfort.

I like this community. for the care for my mom. We are happy with the staff and the care.The community does need some small improvement in the cleaning. They meals are average.but does need some improvements. We do like the value and the care and have informed others of this nice community for the care that is received.

Staff is kind

Due to health issues that were a result of my dad took a fall the amount of care dad needed was out of their range. The staff is extremely caring and shows concern.
Before dad has taken his fall he was participating in the activities and social hours and making friends. He was loving the food. Over all the place is nice clean and well maintained. They do check on the residents that are how they knew my dad had taken a fall is when they came to call him for dinner and found him.

Amazing atmosphere and friendly staff

I went to Brook dale to see the Manager in regards to a personal matter. I was greeted and taken to her office. I spoke with [removed] , she was very kind and helpful. The overall atmosphere was very warm and inviting. The patients were all in the dining room waiting for dinner, they were all dressed and looked very happy. I felt very at home and at peace with the facility. I would highly recommend this facility to my family and friends.

Changes for my parents

The community is nice, but they need to work on the activities. The food needs improvements. They need to give a menu for the special needs. They need to have security due to money was missing from my mom purse in her room. This is a big adjustment for my parents. They need to have better lighting in the parking lot area. The staff is great, but there are a few issues that need to be resolved.

Great staff

We are getting settled in and things are going fine now. The staff here is great and they have tried to make the adjustment as easy as possible. The facility is clean and seems well maintained. The other residents are very nice too.

The only thing they could improve is to have someone available to let you in and out of the door when visiting. This seems to be an ongoing issue. The food seems to be really good.

So far we have been pretty happy with it

It's smaller than the one we were at in Broken Arrow. The rooms are still nice and spacious. They are working very hard to make her comfortable and happy. One thing I really like is that even though she is in memory care, she is high functioning and since the assisted living and memory care is combined, higher functioning residents are still able to join in for the field trips that they have here. So far we have been pretty happy with it, but it hasn't been very long yet.

Doing well so far

My loved one hasn't been here long, but so far they've done a great job. I'd give them a 5 overall.

SeniorAdvisor.com is the #1 site for reviews and pricing for Brookdale Muskogee - Muskogee, OK. Call (866) 396-3202 for info.