We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Brookstone Assisted Living - Fayetteville, AR has yet not published prices.
Open and caring, Brookstone Assisted Living of Fayetteville, Arkansas, designs a care plan to match the needs and preferences of each resident. This is a full assisted living care facility with memory and respite care options, and the community has several floor plans that allow residents to age in place with the peace of mind of knowing they don't have to move again.
A round-the-clock staff is specially trained to assist with daily living tasks such as bathing, dressing, grooming, laundry, and meals. Licensed nurses provide medication administration, cathetar care, dressing changes, and case management and assessments, and scheduled transportation gives residents the freedom to shop or visit movie theaters and other entertainment venues off-site. On-site, outdoor patios and garden areas, an aviary, comfortably decorated rooms, and a large porch provide soothing settings.
Group activities, games, book discussions, spiritual programs, walking groups, fitness classes, and educational opportunities keep seniors engaged and active on a daily basis. A seasonal rotation and daily special menus in the restaurant-style dining room keep meal-time fresh and interesting. Finally, special low-salt and diabetic selections ensure a healthy, delicious menu for everyone.
Ranked third in the 2016 U.S. News Best Places to Live rankings, Fayetteville is one of the best places to retire among southern cities.
- University of Arkansas: The University of Arkansas offers free tuition for credit courses to residents who are 60 years of age or older.
- Weather: There is an average July high of 88.8. The average January low temperature is 26.3. The average annual rainfall is 45.5 inches, and the average annual snowfall is 8.6 inches.
- Elevation: 1,400 feet.
Located next to Washington Regional Medical Center, Brookstone Assisted Living offers peace of mind to its residents and their families. Many urgent care clinics are also in the area.
- Hospitals: With several area hospitals, seniors have a wide choice in doctors and specialists.
- Veterans Services: Veterans Health Care System.
A variety of transportation options make getting around Fayetteville easy for seniors.
- Bus: Ozark Regional Transit provides bus passes to qualifying elderly and disabled applicants each month.
- Taxi: Dynasty Taxi, NWA Taxi, and Fayetteville Senior Activity & Wellness Center offers supplemental taxi vouchers to qualified elderly and disabled residents.
- Rideshares: Uber and Lyft.
Sports and Leisure
Home of the Arkansas Razorbacks and an extensive parks and recreation system, Fayetteville has dozens of attractions to explore.
- Parks: Hundreds of dedicated park lands bring the beauty of nature throughout the entire city.
- College Football: Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium hosts the hometown team's games for football enthusiasts to attend.
- Gold Courses: Seniors can hit the links at several area locations.
- Gyms: Fayetteville Pilates and Barre offers classes to improve balance, mobility, and core strength.
- Tennis and Swimming: Enjoy favorite activities at the Summerhill Racquet Club.
Shopping and Entertainment
Situated near I-49, Brookstone Assisted Living is centered among some of the finest shops and businesses Fayetteville has to offer.
- Restaurants and Cafes: Whether they prefer Mexican, Korean, or classic American fare, seniors can find a favorite diner to satisfy their cravings.
- Shopping: From groceries to apparel, there is something for everyone.
- Movie Theaters: Malco Razorback Cinema and AMC Fiesta Square 16 are two popular options in the city.
A variety of places to worship give seniors the chance for fellowship and uplifting activities.
- Churches: Many denominational and non-denominations churches can be found nearby, enabling seniors to find the perfect church home for them.
- Temple: Led by volunteers, Temple of Shalom of Northwest Arkansas allows those of the Jewish faith to gather together in Fayetteville.