Brookstone Assisted Living - Fayetteville, AR

Brookstone Assisted Living - Fayetteville, AR has yet not published prices.

This was the most informative and helpful consultation I've had to date with regards to planning for my mother's care. [name removed] is an excellent advisor. Thank you for this referral.

Very happy!

My loved one is currently having some difficulty getting around and performing -day-to-day tasks, but the staff are sure to take good care of her. She is very happy with this facility!

Care and comfort

The care at this community. The staff is caring and attentive to his needs. The community is clean and maintained. The meals are appealing and they offer a nice variety. This is a nice environment and we recommend other families for the excellent care and value for a loved one.

This is a very nice facility with a nice staff. We liked it but felt it was not the best fit for our relative. I would recommend it highly for any woman who enjoys visiting with others and would love tea time in the afternoons.

Lots Of Fresh Snacks

Everything is going good for my husband and it seems that we are both adjusting. The care is good and well as expected. The meals seem to be good for my husband, he is eating it all. They also make snacks like popcorn and fresh cookies. The community is kept clean. I would recommend them to family and friends.

Perfect Place For Our Mother

My Mom is almost 82, and has been at Brookstone for 16 months now, and absolutely loves it. Almost two years ago, she was diagnosed with dementia, and could no longer live alone. My siblings and I feel really blessed that we have Mom at Brookstone. The staff is great! They have made our Mom feel like she was at home since day one. She has been in great health while at Brookstone, not sick one single day. It's amazing! We would highly recommend Brookstone to any family that is faced with the difficult decision to transition a parent to an assisted living facility.

Dad has been at Brookstone now about seven years or more and likes it quite abit. Hes fallin quite a few times and they ve always been there to help him. Everyone is friendly and easy to get along with. They seem to go the extra mile to meet his meal needs. By now , he knows almost everyone of the residents and staff by name, and enjoys the outtings and trips they go on from time to time. Right now this seems to be the place he needs to be. Anonymous

My name is Lynda Dockery. I am younger than most of the residents at Brookstone. This is an advantage for me because I have lots of "Moms and Dads" ! I am a type 1 insulin dependent diabetic .I also have several other health issues. . The diabetes and other issues make it impossible to for me to live alone. Brookstone is a wonderful alternative for me. All my physical needs are well taken care of by the qualified staff. I really feel at ease and at home at Brookstone.

Always

My mother was a resident of Brookstone for approximately three years before her passing this year. Mom loved the personnel of Brookstone as part of her own family. The last year of of mom's life was difficult and the staff at Brookstone assisted mom in every way to make her life more enjoyable and pleasant as possible. I still have loved ones at Brookstone and can assure you she has and will be treated as well as my mother was. Thanks to all of you as Brookstone as I count you as my mother did as family. R.S.

Brookstone makes living with assistance OK!

My Mother has been at Brookstone for about a year. They have been helpful and kind to her special needs. It is a good environment for seniors as they find they need a bit more help doing things that used to be routine. The casual dining and activities have made it a good place for Mom.

Outstanding Facility

My 90 yr old mother has been living at Brookstone for 2 years now. She has enjoyed it. We feel that all the staff is caring and helpful. Meals are good and activities offered for that age is wonderful. When she has had any medical issues come up, the nurse/administration has been quick to notify us so we can address. Highly recommend this facility.

to me brookstone is a very nice place. everyone is very helpful with anything my mother might need. the nurses are really nice and helpful and are always there when needed.i worked for washington regional and had always heard brookstone was a good place for a loved one.

Open and caring, Brookstone Assisted Living of Fayetteville, Arkansas, designs a care plan to match the needs and preferences of each resident. This is a full assisted living care facility with memory and respite care options, and the community has several floor plans that allow residents to age in place with the peace of mind of knowing they don't have to move again.

A round-the-clock staff is specially trained to assist with daily living tasks such as bathing, dressing, grooming, laundry, and meals. Licensed nurses provide medication administration, cathetar care, dressing changes, and case management and assessments, and scheduled transportation gives residents the freedom to shop or visit movie theaters and other entertainment venues off-site. On-site, outdoor patios and garden areas, an aviary, comfortably decorated rooms, and a large porch provide soothing settings.

Group activities, games, book discussions, spiritual programs, walking groups, fitness classes, and educational opportunities keep seniors engaged and active on a daily basis. A seasonal rotation and daily special menus in the restaurant-style dining room keep meal-time fresh and interesting. Finally, special low-salt and diabetic selections ensure a healthy, delicious menu for everyone.

City Info

Ranked third in the 2016 U.S. News Best Places to Live rankings, Fayetteville is one of the best places to retire among southern cities.

- University of Arkansas: The University of Arkansas offers free tuition for credit courses to residents who are 60 years of age or older.
- Weather: There is an average July high of 88.8. The average January low temperature is 26.3. The average annual rainfall is 45.5 inches, and the average annual snowfall is 8.6 inches.
- Elevation: 1,400 feet.

Hospitals

Located next to Washington Regional Medical Center, Brookstone Assisted Living offers peace of mind to its residents and their families. Many urgent care clinics are also in the area.

- Hospitals: With several area hospitals, seniors have a wide choice in doctors and specialists.
- Veterans Services: Veterans Health Care System.

Transportation

A variety of transportation options make getting around Fayetteville easy for seniors.

- Bus: Ozark Regional Transit provides bus passes to qualifying elderly and disabled applicants each month.
- Taxi: Dynasty Taxi, NWA Taxi, and Fayetteville Senior Activity & Wellness Center offers supplemental taxi vouchers to qualified elderly and disabled residents.
- Rideshares: Uber and Lyft.

Sports and Leisure

Home of the Arkansas Razorbacks and an extensive parks and recreation system, Fayetteville has dozens of attractions to explore.

- Parks: Hundreds of dedicated park lands bring the beauty of nature throughout the entire city.
- College Football: Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium hosts the hometown team's games for football enthusiasts to attend.
- Gold Courses: Seniors can hit the links at several area locations.
- Gyms: Fayetteville Pilates and Barre offers classes to improve balance, mobility, and core strength.
- Tennis and Swimming: Enjoy favorite activities at the Summerhill Racquet Club.

Shopping and Entertainment

Situated near I-49, Brookstone Assisted Living is centered among some of the finest shops and businesses Fayetteville has to offer.

- Restaurants and Cafes: Whether they prefer Mexican, Korean, or classic American fare, seniors can find a favorite diner to satisfy their cravings.
- Shopping: From groceries to apparel, there is something for everyone.
- Movie Theaters: Malco Razorback Cinema and AMC Fiesta Square 16 are two popular options in the city.

Religious Facilities

A variety of places to worship give seniors the chance for fellowship and uplifting activities.

- Churches: Many denominational and non-denominations churches can be found nearby, enabling seniors to find the perfect church home for them.
- Temple: Led by volunteers, Temple of Shalom of Northwest Arkansas allows those of the Jewish faith to gather together in Fayetteville.