Brookdale St. Peters - Saint Peters, MO

Brookdale St. Peters - Saint Peters, MO has yet not published prices.

Rooms are clean, bright and extra large rooms,full kitchen with open floor plan. No washer/dryer in apartment but has a large laundry room. Has a swimming pool. Price include continental breakfast daily and 20 meals/mo. [name removed] was very friendly and helpful and answered all our questions. Most definitely fits our needs.

This community is beautiful and clean. The indoor swimming pool is a bonus!

Really Good Move

This was such a good move for my mom. We toured a lot of communities but ultimately mom was going to have to make the final decision as to where she wanted to live. She chose this one because she said it had a more homey feel to it than others we were at. The layout of her unit is very similar to what she had in her own home which helps her feel comfortable. She likes the food. Mom is enjoying the activities and never really expected to make friends and socialize but she seems to be busy all the time.

Satisfied With Our Move To This Community

My wife, and I am doing well since our move to this community. This is a pleasant community, and I'am comfortable with our move to this community.The staff is kind, and have been helpful when needed. They do a good job with the cleanliness around the community. The meals are good, and they offer plenty activities for the residents. This community is working out well for us, and I would recommend it.

Mom is Fine in this Community

I'am satisfied with my mothers move to this community. it is a nice facility, with kind people. I know she is safe, and in good hands. They do a good job with the cleanliness, when I come to visit everything appears to be well maintained. The staff is kind, and helpful when needed. It has been a good experience for us so far in this community, and I would recommend it.

Caring for those in need

Nice place to live for old people. More opportunities for helping with caring for others would be good. Food pantries, Christian thrift store and charity organizations should be made available for service of those who can and want to help.

Mom's care

My family and I are very happy with the overall appearance and friendliness of everyone at Brookdale. She moves in this weekend and we are very hopeful that she loves it and enjoys many years there.

Meets all of our needs.

Things seem to be going well for mom at Brookdale St.Peters. They meet her care needs, she's making new friends and joining in activities. We chose Brookdale because of it's location, availability and price.The staff was friendly helpful and the community had a good atmosphere. It marked all of the boxes for us.

Good Tour, But Expensive Community

We toured this community for my mother in law, and her needs. The tour went very well. This is a very nice community. Everyone was very pleasant, and courteous. The community looked great, everything was very well-kept. It is a very nice place, but a to expensive for our budget.

I would recommend this community!!

My father in law is adjusting well to living at Brookdale. The food is good and they offer a variety of choices. The staff are friendly and willing to help. They keep the community clean. They have several activities going every day.

The staff at Brookdale interact well with my mom!!!

We have good communication with the staff and they are friendly. The community is clean and well maintained. They do offer some variety of activities. The food is good and they have a lot of choices. I would recommend this community.

Great independent living option!

We are very satisfied with the help that the staff provide. They are very friendly and knowledgeable. My loved one enjoys the variety of food offered. The community is very well kept and clean. The staff do a great job keeping the community and grounds clean.They do not have very many activities since my loved one has arrived.

I liked everyone there

I haven't moved there yet. I have toured Brookdale quite a few times and they don't have an apartment for me right at the moment, but they should have one soon. I liked everyone there. I'm sure I will enjoy my stay there.

Staff are friendly and helpful. Everything seems well run. Very glad we had the help of a senior advisor.

very helpful

My mother is staying at Brookdale at Oak Tree Village and we have been very pleased. They were very helpful with the move from one place to the other. Everyone there was very good at including my mother in all the decisions. The food is very good. The facility itself is larger than most other places. For one bedroom it is quite spacious. I like the fact that you can be on the second floor and still have access to the outside. And of course I like the fact that it is very conveniently located relative to where I live and where her doctors are.

Very nice place!

Things have gone very well so far at Emeritus at Oak Tree Village! They were a big help throughout the touring the selection process, their marketing staff was personable and had answers for all of my questions. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and my loved ones really seem to be enjoying themselves here!

A new home for Mary Anne! !

From the first day my husband and I toured Oak Tree Village everyone we spoke with has been courteous, informative and such a delightful group of people. My sister ended up renting a patio apartment with a beautiful view of green grass, beautiful trees, flowers and some wildlife. She cannot convey enough to me about how nice all of the people are, employees and residents and how great the food is. We are very happy she is so close to us and that she is so happy. A big "Thank You" to all.

Top of the list!

Mother and I are very pleased with the service at Emeritus at Oak Tree Village Top of the list, they are open for suggestion on activities and they make the residents become more involved proactively. The facility is clean inside and outside and the landscape on the grounds is beautiful. Mother never complains and she has made a ton of friends to chat with and to play games with. They keep them busy. I like the fact that its located near my house, which makes my commute relatively easy.

Emeritus at Oak Tree Village was the overall winner as they had all the amenities and features we wanted at a reasonable cost.

Knowledgeable and friendly staff!

We've had a great experience with Emeritus at Oak Tree Village. The team here has a broad range of experience with different types of senior care, and it was really helpful to be able to be compare the different sort of services available to us. The facility itself is very clean and well kept, and everyone is very friendly!

Wish it would have been moms home

Very pleased and impressed with all aspects of this facility. It is gorgeous, well run, and the staff is wonderful. They delivered on what they said. The food was great, and the menus were varied. While it was not the facility best suited for our mom, due to her rapidly declining state, we are still glad for her short stay there. The one bedroom apt was a great floor plan, and we had been impressed with its size. The need for any maintenance was always quickly answered. We thought the price was very readonable compared to other facilities we toured. Probably most touching was the continued help and support we received from management even after it was known she would vacate her apt for a more supervised setting.

Very nice!

I really like it here! It's a nice looking, clean community, and everyone is very friendly! They've got all sorts of activities and events, and the meals are wonderful. I really like my apartment as well, it has a nice layout, and feels huge! I'd recommend this place!

We really found the perfect place! Th...

We really found the perfect place! This was exactly what we were looking for, and it is half the cost of what we were paying for before. The apartment is much bigger and the staff is so much warmer than our previous experiences. They are very engaged in the socialization and my loved one is so happy here!

Emeritus at Twin Oaks was so accommodating of our unique needs

We were looking for a place for my brother where he could grow and start to become more independent since we had been caring for him at my sister's house and giving him time at his house eventually after a heart attack. Emeritus provided a community where he has access to a lot more activities and people to make friends with but still in a safe place where wouldn't worry about him or need to drive him all kinds of places to receive services or bring them in. They were really accommodating to our specific needs and spent a lot of time listening to us and really hearing what were saying.

Good Community

It really is a very good community. The community is very nice and it is in a really pretty setting. We are pleased with all of their services and everything else they provide. I would recommend this community to anyone.

Slow transition

It's a very slow process, it's better now than it was in the beginning and I think the staff is working on getting them to participate. My loved ones just aren't happy that they're there. They feel like they lost their independence, they don't have their own transportation anymore and they have to follow someone else's rules. It's just going to take time and it has nothing to do with Emeritus. The food could improve according to my parents, but I can't say because I've never eaten there. The staff does communicate a lot and I'm not concerned with my loved ones safety at all but it's just going to take some time, it all depends on the personality and being able to get through the transition period.

Going Great

Everything is going great and she seems to be really happy. We made a good choice in choosing “Emeritus at Oak Tree Village”