Brookdale Russellville - Russellville, AR

Brookdale Russellville - Russellville, AR has yet not published prices.

Declining Service. Since Brookdale has taken over. seen is an increase i

I see a decline in services since Brookdale has taken over. The other day, my sisters had lunch with my Mother and had to wait an hour to get served. The room clean up is not good. Carpet continues to get dirty. All the forks in her apartment have disapeared. Folks don't seem to be as friendly as they were when my Mother first arrived 2.5 years ago. In this time period, we have seen an increase of $571 with no change in service. This is a 16 percent increase. With everything else decreasing in price, please explain you increase.

Experience with Wildflower!!!

My father-in-law has been there one month!! He seems happy there. Everyone seems very nice, friendly and helpful!!! I think they have taken care of all of the things he has requested!!! He loves to play Bridge and has been able to play almost every other day since he arrived!!

So far, I really like Wildflower!!!

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.