Brookdale Fall Creek - Indianapolis, IN

WONDERFUL FACILITY

The staff at Brookdale Fall Creek is extremely helpful and caring. My father is currently a resident of the memory care floor. They meet the residents where they are at emotionally, mentally, physically. The environment and layout of the facility is pleasant and feels life a home. We feel comfortable with the care my father is receiving.

Its Good But Misrepresented Some Things

I feel I was misrepresented with some things that were told to me from the beginning. Otherwise I love the community and the staff. I am pretty please with her care that is provided. My mom does participate in activities and even made a new friend. The food can be a little better but it is good for the most part. I was also impressed with the Director Brenda, who came to check on my mom in the hospital when she fell.

Completely satisfied

We're very pleased with how things have turned out with Brookdale Fall Creek. It's a nice looking place, the staff is friendly and professional, and Dad is safe and well taken care of. We're completely satisfied with the service they provide, and I would recommend them.

I loved the warm homey feel.

We toured here when we were looking into options. I loved the warm homey feel. The residents were all smiling and happy. The amount of care we needed, made this cost prohibitive for us. We would have only been able to afford a short time, and then we would have had to move again.

It's going to be OK

I needed a place for my Aunt that could care for her dementia. The people at Brookdale Fall Creek couldn't have been more helpful. When a family goes thru something like this, it can be overwhelming. From day one they reassured me it was going to be ok. They answered all my questions and made sure I understood the whole process. I feel very comfortable with her in their care. I know that she is safe. That she is getting the proper nutrition. And that there is always someone there for her.

Peace of mind for your loved one!

My father has been at Brookdale Fall Creek, Indianapolis for about 6 months. It is so cozy and warm. The staff is very attentive, patient and proactive. An excellent choice for your loved ones. I feel confident that this was the best decision for the north side of Indy!

Just like family

My sister and I were in a dire need to get my mom moved from a terrible rehab place and get my dad back with her. J'Lynn from Brookdale was outstanding. She met with us at a last minute call on her day off. When it came time to sign papers her and Angela ( who was on vacation ) came to our parents house and went through everything with our family. The facility is wonderful warm and always there for you. I would recommend them to anyone

Keep Looking

First impression euphoria actual terrible. Over worked aides. Office management a joke.

A wonderful place that is a...

A wonderful place that is a beautiful and well kept inside as it is outside. The amenities that are included in the monthly fee are very reasonable. It is a very comfortable setting, the people were all very friendly, and the director, J'Lynn Benner, was very helpful. She gets extra points for coming back to work on Sunday afternoon to accommodate my schedule, allow me to see the community, and answer my questions. She provided information that was very useful no matter what community I select. Very helpful and very easy to talk to. Unfortunately, for my mother this might not be the best place because the personal space, studio apartment, might be too small and too expensive for the square footage. They do not take Medicaid and should it come to that later on, although they would help find a Medicaid accepting community, I would have to move my mother again. That is not a negative, it is just their business model and I understand it and respect it. Many thanks to J'Lynn for her time and her expertise!

I have nothing but good things to say about them.

It was very clean, extremely clean, and the staff was very friendly. It was a beautiful, an old beautiful Victorian house look, with beautiful windows. They would even take the dogs. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Amazing staff!

So far things have gone very well at Brookdale Place! We moved my loved one here recently from another community and the difference has been like night and day. The staff here are all very friendly, and the management are very very open and present! They're always happy to speak with you to answer any questions or discuss any issues you have. It feels like they're looking out for the families just as much as for the residents! Both the aides and the management obviously care about the people they are working with, and want to do the right thing. It isn't just a job for them.

I met with J'Lynn and she w...

I met with J'Lynn and she wax very knowledgeable about dementia. It was obvious that she truly cared for the residents and the residents liked her. She was thorough in the tour and the services offered. It would meet the needs of my other-in-law.

Excellent Senior Living

The staff at Brookdale Place is exceptional - from the janitors and health care aids to the therapists and nurses! Brookdale holds a culture of caring and empathy and this attitude is reflected in each staff member. The environment is very home-like and meals served as though the residents were in a five-star restaurant. Brookdale is truly an ideal retirement home. I wouldn't have wanted my mother to be anyplace else.

My mother is far along with Alzheimer...

My mother is far along with Alzheimer's and is in the all inclusive memory care. She is getting all the extra care she needs. I'm very happy with the staff and facility!

Looked and felt like home.

Looked and felt like home.

I would very much recommend them to anyone!

I would very much recommend them to anyone! They provide the level of care that my loved one needed, and they are doing a wonderful job! They have been nothing but kind and welcoming and very friendly! We were in a rushed situation, and they said that they could provide the correct level of care, and they had pricing sheets ready to go. The rooms are small, but we are able to make it personable to my loved one, and it is working out very well!

Great place overall, very communicative

We've had a good experience overall with this community. They've got a very friendly staff, and they keep the facility looking clean and well kept. They're very good in regards to communication with the family members, they always keep you updated and get in touch immediately if any issues arise. I've had a chance to try the food a few times, and it has been good, my loved one never has any complaints about it.

Great Care but You Get Nickeled and Dimed for It

I do think the staff is really good. I've had a few incidents where my dad hasn't been ready for things. Some of the care things I wish were just included in the price. They nickel and dime you for different options of care for your loved one. I'd rather that all just be included in one price. It gets kind of expensive to add things on. As far as my dad's care they're wonderful. They are kind and sweet to everyone.

Seems like a nice place

Seems like a nice place

liked it at first visit. friendly (c...

liked it at first visit. friendly (called people by first names), clean. second floor assisted living. stairs are blocked and layout somewhat confusing. small only 35 rooms for AL. third floor alzheimers (differentiate when person can no longer feed themselves or act appropriate at meals) base 2,500 + 500 for medications. once weekly laundry.

Best on list have had a tour

Best on list have had a tour

It was nice. Mostly single rooms. D...

It was nice. Mostly single rooms. Did see a situation where some one had a call light on for 20 minutes and was helped as I touring the facility.

Brookdale Fall Creek offers Assisted Living and Memory Care services in Indianapolis, Indiana. When you step onto our community, you’ll discover a place that provides elegance and care in a comfortable, home-like setting. Conveniently located near Glendale Mall, Brookdale Fall Creek is situated in a beautiful residential area close to Cathedral High School and Avalon Hills housing. Of course the real beauty of our community is on the inside, where we provide a friendly environment for our residents along with opportunities for life-enriching experiences and relationships.