Brookdale North Boynton Beach - Boynton Beach, FL

Brookdale North Boynton Beach - Boynton Beach, FL has yet not published prices.

WE enjoyed our tour here

This is a very nice community and the staff did a great job with our tour, answered all our questions and we had a nice lunch with the other residents here. There were a lot of amenities but we just did not feel they could offer my mom the kind of assisted living care she would need.

Friendly Tour

We had a pleasant tour of this community. Everything went well, and everyone was kind. The community was nice, and clean from what we saw. The staff we met was nice, and cordial. The only issue for us was the location of the community, it was too far for our families to travel too. Overall our tour went well.

I met with [Removed] and she was very helpful and informative. It seems this facility is very active and motivates their tenants to be. The grounds are nice but I felt a little weathered mostly near the beauty shop and fitness area. The apartments are also somewhat dated however the space seemed generous. I need to keep looking.

My nice home

I like living in this nice community. The community is clean and I like how. The menu is very good and I like the variety. They offer me activities like I like to participate in. This is a nice place to live and I highly recommend it to other families.

A positive experience!

My father is doing very well in this community. They could maybe improve a little on communication, they sometimes don't follow up with my emails and stuff but I know if I call they answer or call me right back. Other than that, I think my father is in good hands. His apartment is great and the meals provided are very good as well. He has a sliding glass door and a patio outside his apartment. They take him to doctors appointments and the market when needed at no extra charge. The building does not have a bad smell.

Brookdale North Boynton Beach is an exceptional independent living community for seniors in Boynton Beach, Florida. Our community sits on 17 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds with gorgeous views of a nearby golf course, lakes and fountains. And we are conveniently nearby shopping and medical facilities.

When you join our independent living community, you’ll no longer have to worry about housework or home-maintenance because our professional staff takes care of that for you. As a resident, you’ll get to enjoy our beautiful community, which has many great amenities. Practice your swing on our putting green, relax by the outdoor pool and hot tub or take your four-legged companion to our dog park. There’s no shortage of things to do at our community.

From housekeeping services to transportation and dining, we are constantly committed to providing the best services. We receive input from our residents before planning our monthly calendar to ensure we are planning events that everyone can get excited about, including:

Choir
Tai Chi
Walking club
Cooking demonstrations
Guest entertainers

Our community has six different apartment floor plans for residents to choose from, ranging from spacious studios to a deluxe two-bedroom/two-bathroom option. Most of our apartments come equipped with excellent features like a private screened-in balcony, full-size kitchen, plenty of closet space, and a separate living and dining area. We also encourage residents to decorate their rooms however they desire, to truly make it their own.

If your care needs change in the future, our community sits adjacent to our sister community, which offers assisted living and memory care options for seniors.

It doesn’t take long for seniors to feel confident that Brookdale North Boynton Beach was the right decision. From our inviting atmosphere to our friendly staff, we try to make our community a place that residents love to call home.