Lake Worth Gardens - Lake Worth, FL

BLDG IS OLD AND DOES SHOW WEAR. SOME ACTIVITIES ROOMS HAVE DOUBLE DOORS AND BOTH DOORS HAVE TO BE OPENED UP FOR A WHEELCHAIR TO GO THRU. FOOD IS PASSABLE, NOT BIG SELECTION. 3 MEALS INCLUDED.

[Removed]

dirty, cockroaches in the apartments and dining room AND
our Mother just called. She fell and couldn't get up. Just spent six hours on the floor until she finally crawled to the phone and call us.

We called front desk and ask them to go down and help her up. They said they couldn't, it was against the rules. They would have to call 911.

Hair Salon on site

As I was touring a place for my relative, the buildings at the facility seemed rather small compared to where I actually placed my loved one. The ground is pretty and when I visited they had bingo going on so I know they have activities offered for the residents. There is a hair salon on site as well as a store to pick up any necessities that you may need in case you ran out of something.

So far so good

The staff have been very nice and accommodating. The food is very good and they keep the community very clean. They offer daily activities and I would recommend this community.

I will not go here!

I absolutely did not like this community at all. The community was really out dated and very bad. The apartments that they showed us I would not live there for 1 day or recommend anyone else to. The community looked really used and wore down.

My brother is younger than most residents and this was the only community that would accept him. I had troubles finding a place that would take him. He has been doing good and from what they tell me he is getting slowly involved with activities. The community is clean and he is eating very well. The care has been good for my brother so far.

Lovely Tour

Everyone at this community was very kind and helpful. I had a very good tour. The community looked great. You could tell they do a good job with the cleanliness. I liked the layout of the community, and the rooms were nice. Everything went well, and this is a lovely community.

Still A Work In Progress

So far it has been an okay experience for us here at this community. There are some concerns I have, it is still a work in progress. It is a nice looking community, they a good job with the cleaning. Some staff members are better than others. I do wish there was more activities available for her to try, and outside trips for the residents. She still very active and tends to get bored. Overall we are still working with them to help her feel more comfortable.

My Tour Went Very Well

My tour of this community went very well . I really enjoyed it, this is a nice place. Everybody I met was friendly and nice. The staff was kind and courteous. The community looked nice and well maintained. Everything looked great. It was an exceptional tour.

Very Good Experience, A Good Place For My Dad

My father is doing very well here at this community. So far it has been a very good experience. He is getting all settled into the community. It is a nice looking place, they do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff is very friendly. There are nice activities offered for him when he is ready to participate. I've the meals and the food is fabulous. I know he is in good hands here. Everything has worked out well for us here.

Good Tour, But More Of an Assisted living Community

My tour of this community was a good one. It is a nice community, everything looked nice and clean. They are an assisted living community, and my parents are more independent. Also I wanted my parents to be in an active community. It was a nice tour, but not the place for my parents. I had no problems with this community.

Mothes Great Care

This is a great community for my mom. She is happy with the clean environment and the beautiful community. They offer great food and a nice variety that is available . She is happy with the staff and the assistance she is getting. Alot of activities are offered to stay active and participate. We would highly recommend this community for other families.

Not Close Enough For My Dad

We had a good experience viewing this community. Teron, our guide was on time and gave us very much focus to our needs. He was knowledgeable about the community. I fairly enjoyed seeing the place but my dad realized the community was too far from his family.

The facility was very clean and everyone we met was very friendly, staff and residents alike. Lunch was delicious, too! Nancy was a pleasure to deal with. All-in-all, a great yet reasonably priced facility.

Very nice place

Our experience with Lake Worth Gardens has been a very good one, so far! We're been here a few weeks, and everyone we've met has been nothing but friendly and accommodating. It's a very nice place, and I really can't find any faults with it!

Very nice place

My loved one has only been here a short time, but so far we are very pleased with Lake Worth Gardens! It is a very nice looking place, it isn't fancy but it has everything that you'd want or need! The staff is very friendly, and they do a great job keeping the place looking clean and well kept. Everyone here has been very friendly and helpful in general!

Nice place, secluded but convenient location

My mom lived here between November 2013 and May 2014. Although she needed Assisted Living she was resistant to that idea. She agreed to this Independent living community which offered AL services such as medication management, which she received.

Sue (Director of Personalized Living) was the most helpful and accommodating person I've met who worked in any facility my mom has been in. She understood my mom's needs and addressed my concerns long distance, and frequently went above and beyond to help my mom.

The dining room was nice, meals seemed good - Mom was happy with them. Housekeeping was OK, the bathroom needed some extra cleaning when we moved in.

They have nice set ups with a small kitchen if you need/want. Laundry in the rooms. We also bought the furniture which was set up in the sample room, which made move in easy.

Only disappointment was the physical therapy. Apparently her Medicare allotment was totally used between the months of March and May which seems a bit much. At my mom's next facility I had to pay out of pocket for physical therapy. I never did receive documentation of these visits.

Sadly, Mom had to leave due to requiring a higher level of care. This was a nice little place with some very caring folks working there.

Very nice place!

Overall we are very pleased with the services at Lake Worth Gardens! Nancy, the social director, was amazingly helpful throughout the whole process and should be commended! It is a clean, friendly, well run community, any of our family members who have visited have had nothing but good things to say! The staff, location, and amenities are all a great fit!

Best place in Fla.

This is one of the greatest places I seen in Fla. The staff is great Nancy is one of the best asset they have. She really cares about the people that live there. You cannot get any
better then this place Great Job guys My mother is so happy there. People really care about each other and the people that live there are always smiling and friendly

We are very happy with it so far.

We are very happy with it so far. We are very satisfied. There is a soup everyday, and most of the time it is very good. I like that we have two and half hour meal. We have a washer and dryer in our apartment so we don't have to fight for a spot. We have a very nice porch. It has worked out quite well.

Thank you for recommending I took my dad and he really enjoy the tour and Ms McCarthy was wonderful and I think he will be better off she also volunteer veteran

Lake Worth Gardens - The Truth

I have lived here five years; Sunday Morning, September 21, 2014 at 6:30 am I fell in my bathroom. I pressed the emergency button Lake Worth Gardens provided, and nothing happened. No one called, no one came. After thirty minutes I crawled to my phone and called 911. EMT responded but could not gain access to my apartment, because the master key was not at the front desk. Our night security person gave the key to an aide, and he did not know the location of the aide or the key.
After more than twenty minutes, the EMT Captain told his staff to open the door with axes.
they did gain entry, and my door was intact. The EMT took my emergency pendant to the front desk and verified that it was not operational.
I suffered a contusion to my head, and shoulder, and a badly cut lip.

Enjoyed this tour as well. ...

Enjoyed this tour as well. All were very nice and professional. My father still wasn't convinced. Will have to revisit as well during an event and lunch or dinner.

Very Pleased

We are very pleased with Lake Worth Gardens and the friendliness of the staff and the general helpfulness.

Working Out Great!

Everything is wonderful, very happy. The staff is very accommodating, they really will do anything for you. They are really a lovely group. Mom is there. It has been an adjustment for her. Hoping that pretty soon she starts to really see it! She has her own apartment she has a kitchen and stove, but she eats all the meals in the dining room. I've eaten there a few times and the food is wonderful! So far everything is really working out.

Better price than others

Things have been going well, my mom is pleased with it and she gets housekeeping weekly. They've been good; I don't live in that area but when I've called they've been wonderful. For example, when my mom was sick she wasn't answering her phone so I called them and they went right up and checked on her and then called me to let me know she was okay. Every independent living and assisted living price is ridiculously expensive, this one is probably less expensive but everyone of my siblings and I chip in every month and help out with the cost. A nice thing is they have a huge Jewish community and a synagogue that she goes to; they also have movies every night and theres a lot more that she should be doing but whats shes doing now is a lot more than before.

Very nice, also rooms had w...

Very nice, also rooms had washer and dryer.

“Our dedicated staff strives to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone.” Settled on 10 tropical acres with lush landscaping and winding walking paths, Lake Worth Gardens is conveniently located one-eighth of a mile from Florida’s Turnpike and six and half miles from Interstate 95. Plus, Palm Beach International Airport is just miles away and if you like walking on the beach, you’re just ten minutes away from sand beneath your feet. Wellington Mall, Boynton Beach Mall, Worth Avenue, Kravis Center, City Place and Clematis Street are just minutes from your door.

Our apartment-style community offers all the conveniences of home without any of the work. Our elegant clubhouse features a charming great room, dining room, theater, computer center with Internet access and library. Our spacious apartment homes offer a variety of spacious floor plans with screened-in patios, washer and dryer and large closets. With delicious meals served three times a day in our beautifully appointed dining room, we offer numerous chef-prepared choices daily.

Our award-winning Signature Programs offer a wide variety of top-notch services. With an exciting array of social, educational and cultural programs, residents are encouraged to renew their old interests and explore new ones. Residents enjoy card games, nightly movies, playing shuffleboard, relaxing in the sun or taking advantage of our heated pool and Jacuzzi. Popular classes include arts and crafts, water aerobics, tai chi, current events discussions and mind aerobics.

Call today to arrange a visit, and experience for yourself the meaningful lifestyle our residents enjoy every day.