Brookdale Midwestern - Wichita Falls, TX

Brookdale Midwestern - Wichita Falls, TX has yet not published prices.

FRIEND

I think this is a wonderful place. Our friend lives here and she loves it very much .She said staff is always friendly and will help you with anything. The nurse will stand up for you and help you with what ever you may need. The activities are so fun !!! My friend says she does more now then she did the last 20yrs. She is so Thankful for all the staff for always being here for her.

Only the Best Care!

While my parents were at Brookdale Midwestern they absolutely loved it. They had nothing but the kindest comments about the nurses and staff. My father required 24 hour care and my step-mom required secondary care. The double room they had was very spacious, and included a full bath, and a small kitchenette . They have both since passed, but I am extremely happy with the care they received. Plus the facility is amazing as well, welcoming and homely. Several of our relatives who visited my parents often said if they ever have a need, they would like to live at Brookdale Midwestern. Thank You Brookdale Midwestern!

No longer a possibility. The facility is older and showing signs of wear.

I feel like we got a really good sales job, with no follow through.

She is not thriving. I have seen that the room is not kept very well. It wasn't clean at all when we came to visit. When I brought it up I was told they didn't have time, it seems they are understaffed. I was appalled when I came and saw the conditions, we came and cleaned it ourselves. I've eaten there twice, and we had the same food both times, it is marketed as fine cuisine but it is not. I feel like we got a really good sales job, with no follow through.

wouldn't have mom at any other place

At Brookdale Midwestern the staff is very caring and friendly. I think a lot of it comes down to money. My mom needs very minimal medical help. It is so expensive for mom to get those few medications that the staff need to give her and she still has to pay a lot. I think there should be different ranges on that. I am happy with them. I think it is the right places for her. The staff, the food, and the activities are all great. The activities director, Stephanie, is my favorite person. The staff here is what really makes this facility. I wouldn't have mom at any other place.

I liked the facility and I liked the people.

I toured here when I was looking. I liked the facility and I liked the people. They almost seemed like a nursing home though. They kept the doors locked for safety reasons, so people couldn't go in and out without a staff member putting in the code. This just wasn't the best fit for my mom.

A Fairly Good Experience

So far it has been a fairly good experience. It only took my mom a couple weeks to adjust. They are really friendly and pretty helpful. I have noticed the house keeping lacks a little bit, but other than that it has been fairly good.

really liked it

When I first went over to look at Brookdale Midwestern in looking for a place for my father I was a little hesitant, but I really liked it and they were extremely friendly. The staff made an appointment to go over to meet and talk with dad and afterwards he actually seemed a little excited about it.

There have been a few challenges with the billing. There were a few extras that added up to more than what I was really expecting it to be.

But all in all things are going very well.

Paula was very informative....

Paula was very informative. Thought it was a nice place. Couldn't believe they allow pets!!

Not for Alzheimer's

This facility is fine if your family member doesn't need much assistance. They are completely unprepared to assist someone with Alzheimer's, unless perhaps they're bed-bound.

1,500 entry fee too high. 3...

1,500 entry fee too high. 360sf too tiny. no pool table

Brookdale Midwestern provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Sterling House we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.