Elmcroft of Lake Wellington - Wichita Falls, TX

Elmcroft of Lake Wellington - Wichita Falls, TX has yet not published prices.

• Weekly Houskeeping
  • Personal Laundry
street map for Elmcroft of Lake Wellington - Wichita Falls, TX

Absolutely wonderful community!

My mother is here and everything is absolutely wonderful. It’s a lot better than what I expected. They’re doing everything right and really taking care of my mom. The overall experience has been great. The staff is easy to communicate with and they seem knowledgeable about the kind of care that she needs. I haven’t had a chance to try the food but I’ve been with my mom while she eats and she likes it. Just from what I’ve seen, it looks pretty much well-balanced and nutritious. I’d like to see more vegetables, though. They have a few activities like bible study, bingo, music, and arts and crafts. The facility is kept pretty clean, but there is a part of the community that has a specific odor and I’m not sure what it is. Other than that, I don’t really know what they could improve on; I think they’ve been doing a fantastic job. I would absolutely recommend them.

Tends Not To Socialize With Others

This community is very good. My mother in law has been doing okay since coming here. There are many activities and social events that are going on, however, my mother in law chooses not to participate in any of that. I am assuming she is eating well I have not heard anything different in that regards. The staff is very friendly and kind. The community is well cared for and looks nice.

Set In A Small Environment

Mom is doing great, she got her furniture delivered today and getting settled in. I would absolutely recommend this place. I picked the because the closeness of the community. Being smaller and intimate and not too big. There is enough people to interact. that is nice. The staff know her name and they know everybody's name. She can get out and meet people. The staff wonderful and always offering to help. Always pleasant and friendly. Mom just fell in love with it.

Best assisted living in town.

Horizon Bay was amazing and so was the staff. My parents in the end decided to stay in their own home for a while longer. I would have moved to Horizon Bay in a heart beat.

Food could be better

I think the facility is okay. Mom seems to be happy with the staff and the other residents there. I know the food could be a lot better according to her. Other than that, everything else seems to be going okay.

I don't have any complaints at all.

I don't have any complaints at all. I am very happy with the help. She doesn't seem to have any complaints either, and I have asked several times. She is happier and perkier, joining and doing. It's a humongous load off of my mind, I know she is safe and if she falls or something, she has a panic button right there, so I know someone will be right there. I have talked to a lot of people in the area, who have had loved ones here, and I have heard mostly only positive things.

1,500 entry fee too high. 5...

1,500 entry fee too high. 550sf for I bedroom too small. no pool table.

THIS IS WHERE MY MOM FEELS THE MOST ...

THIS IS WHERE MY MOM FEELS THE MOST COMFORTABLE

fair price, food not the best, slow g...

fair price, food not the best, slow getting food,hall carpet very stained, say not check on residents every day, only if not show up day or so.lovely view if back rooms, a lake. said a lot of activitys, not see any, I was there over 3 hr's. The Director left me 3 times to wait on other people.all seem nice.lovely 1 bed room. think I would like.I need to think on think on this.

“Our team is genuine, fun-loving and always willing to go the extra mile for our residents.” Elmcroft of Lake Wellington is conveniently located on the southwest side of town at the cross streets of Kell Boulevard and Barnett Road. The community overlooks Lake Wellington with a gazebo that extends 300 feet into the lake.

Our apartment-style community offers all the conveniences of home without any of the work. We have a beautiful lobby with plenty of natural lighting, comfortable furniture, gas fireplace and a gorgeous staircase leading up to the second floor. Elmcroft of Lake Wellington features its very own beauty salon, coffee bar, exercise room, pool hall, library, paved walking paths and floating gazebo on Lake Wellington. Our spacious apartment homes offer a variety of floor plans with kitchenettes and resident call systems. With anytime restaurant-style dining, we offer a delicious variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner specials daily.

Our award-winning Signature Programs offer a wide variety of top-notch services for both independent and assisted living residents. With an exciting array of social, educational and cultural programs, residents are encouraged to renew their old interests and explore new ones. Popular classes include yoga, current events, “Mancave Club for Men Only,” exercise and “Mind Aerobics.” Help with everyday tasks can make a big difference in the quality of your life. It’s comforting to know that you can continue to live life to the fullest at Elmcroft – with the added security of a full spectrum of individualized care and wellness services tailored to meet the needs of assisted living residents.

Call today to arrange a visit, and experience for yourself the meaningful lifestyle our residents enjoy every day.