Brookdale Marietta - Marietta, OH

Brookdale Marietta - Marietta, OH has yet not published prices.

The Staff Really Care

I am so pleased that I selected Brookdale, the facilities are very nice but the people are the best part, they care!

[Removed]

My husband comfort

This was a good community. The staff were helpful and caring. The menu was really good and he did like the variety. He was happy that the staff was always attentive always made him comfortable. The community is clean and we would recommend the care from this community to other families.

Clean Property!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my father and I have no complaints of how things had went for him. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I was impressed with how clean the property was and thought they had a lot of great amenities for the residents. It was just not the right budget for us in the end decision but we had a pleasant experience.

Good, Safe Community, My Mother Is Doing Well

I'am satisfied with my mothers move to this community. She is safe, and in good hands. The staff have been very kind to her, and helpful whenever needed. The community, and her room are well-kept when I visit. The experience is going well, everything is working out great for my mother with her move to this community.

Wonderful Community

This is an outstanding community, and everything is working out very well since my mothers move to this community. I know is she is receiving great care. The staff is wonderful, they really go out their way to make sure she is comfortable. It is a pleasant environment. They provide a clean, healthy atmosphere for their residents. The location is convenient for our families to travel. They have provided me a peace of mind knowing she is safe, and in good hands. I would highly recommend this community, it is a fabulous place.

Peaceful Garden and Outdoors

I love the outdoor garden and green space. It makes me be happy and be able to get outside and breath the fresh air. The staff is wonderful and I like everyone very much.

had alot of issues here

We had a lot of issues at this facility We took my mom there and she was only there for a couple of days. We sat down with the director and discussed the observations and they were working to get everything resolved.

work hard at getting their residents involved

At Brookdale Marietta they are very friendly and the staff work hard at getting their residents involved. They don't just accept them not showing up, they hustle them out. They are working with a lot of confused people and they do so well making sure they are engaged. The dining room staff are hilarious, so it makes for a really fun environment while eating. The facility is clean and spacious. It isn't overly cluttered and that is one of the things that stood out about this facility.

The Traveling Daughters

Our time at Marietta was well worth the effort. Every one of the group liked your facilities. My parents are not in a hurry to move. We have gotten all the papers in order. I just don't like to be the one who has to tell you that it is like 98% that they will not be coming to you all.
We were impressed by the way we were treated. Very few places show love and kindness that you is for real. Marcelle was exceptional.

Thank you Emeritus Family!

We needed to find a place pretty quickly ~ Mindy & Marchelle from Emeritus were there within a couple of hours & both my parents seemed excited! All 5 children do not live nearby so it was important to us to make sure they have help when they need it. I feel like they are an extension of us & will care for mom & dad almost like we do. Am thankful they were there when we needed.

The rooms had microwaves and refridgerators.

This was more independent than my loved one could handle. The rooms had microwaves and refridgerators. We needed memory care and that wing was full, but even that was triple the price we had been quoted at another place, plus level of care, that would likely go up. It was a nice place and all, just wasn't right for our needs.

Great care for the older generation

They're very good, they do a great job. From what I've seen they really have their residents well taken care of and everybody seems to be happy. They do clean the rooms, they do take care of their laundry and they're very receptive. I've called them a number of times with different issues, nothing serious, just to check up on mom, and they're very helpful. They take care of a lot of things; what you see there is a lot of peoplewho are in the first stages of dementia and you see the staff taking care of them as far as making sure they get down to their meals and their meals are very good too, its liek a restaurant. That's probably the one thing that concerns most people is as your parents get older and they're living by themselves you aren't sure that they're tkaing the time to make good meals and you don't have to worry about that here. They evaluate the residents regularly and they also have a good variety of activities.

Very attractive and clean. Staff was...

Very attractive and clean. Staff was friendly and there are lots of activities planned.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours