Brookdale Liberal Springs - Liberal, KS

Brookdale Liberal Springs - Liberal, KS has yet not published prices.

Accommodating Staff!

The Brookdale Liberal Springs is a good community because their staff is great. They are open to suggestions and really try to accommodate to all of my father's needs. The place is kept clean and is maintained very well. I haven't tried any of the food, but my sister has had lunch there and said the food was very good. The community has outings, the other day they took the residents to a show. Overall, the community has been great and is close to my home which helps a lot.

Brookdale is a wonderful home.

My dad has lived at Brookdale for 6 years. He did not like the idea of leaving home, but did so for my mom's health. Brookdale is the best home "away from home" that a person can be. All of the staff is just like family. All their needs are met. They can accomodate you, whatever your situation is, and it is forever changing. They are very adaptable! The residents have as much freedom as they want to come and go. Meals, laundry, cleaning, medicine distribution, a garage...all their needs are met! They can have as much privacy as they want, but as much social activity as they desire.

Brookdale is an answer to our prayers and eases the mind of myself and my siblings.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.