Brookdale Kenosha - Kenosha, WI

Brookdale Kenosha - Kenosha, WI has yet not published prices.

Nice, but more expensive than where we chose

We toured Brookdale, and liked the facility a lot. It was very nice, and when the time came to choose a community to move to, it was definitely a hard choice. we did end up opting for a different community primarily due to price point.

Nice tour

The staff was friendly at Brookdale Kenosha and they gave a nice presentation of their community. It was a clean and well-kept community. We chose another community that had bigger rooms and closer to her hometown.

Would not recommend

Would not recommend this facility. The management is very unresponsive to your concerns, they are only concerned with making a profit. The facility is very short staffed therefore services that you pay for are not being provided. Weeks can go by without the rooms being cleaned or the laundry being done. Think long and hard before placing your loved one here

Good Tour, But Not the One for Us

My tour of this community went well. This is a nice looking community. Everything looked nice and clean, and well maintained. The staff was friendly and nice. There were many factors that played into where to move my mother too. This is a nice community with friendly people, but it wasn't the one for us.

I Enjoyed My Tour

I toured this facility for my mother it was pleasant tour. It is a nice looking community. Everybody was very kind and friendly. The staff was nice and very informative. The residents was pleasant and welcoming. They do offer activities and nice food. I enjoyed my tour.

Good Experience, but Expensive

I think overall the experience with Brookdale Kenosha has been very good. My only complaint about the facility would be that it is very expensive to live there. You are paying for every little extra thing there.

lots of falls. do not react to alarms

Not enough help on call, . had to buy your own bed wheelchair alarms. Even with alarms still a lot of falls. no nurse 24 7 . paid for feeding did not receive. Saw broken wrists.
would not recommend.

Don't judge this book by its cover

On the outside it's beautiful but it's what is on the inside that matters. While most of the staff is friendly and caring, they are over-worked and we experienced 3 turnovers of employees while my mom lived there. They are not equipped to handle difficult cases of alzheimer or dementia either - due to the limited number of caregivers. It was not a great experience for my mother or us however, the facility is kept very clean but be prepared to keep replacing missing items that continously disappear (even though they were clearly labelled.) I would only recommend this facility to those whose loved one is still aware of their surroundings. I have always said you don't get to call yourself an Alzheimers/Dementia facility just because you have locks on the doors.

it's been great!

My mom has been there at Brookdale Kenosha for about a month now and so far we are very impressed. It has been great. The staff is very friendly and mom is very happy there. I would highly recommend Brookdale Kenosha.

Very happy with Clare Bridge.

Very happy with Clare Bridge.

Facility set for more sever...

Facility set for more severe patients so I decided not to see it for it would be only for my father-in-law. This would be best suited when he gets further along.

Looked Nice

I looked at this one for my husband and it looked nice but I only went to see it once. It was more expensive than another place so I did not choose it.

Move in fee

There is a move in fee of one months rent which is $4,000. So before you even move in you are paying $8,000, $4,000 is the move in fee and $4,000 is for first months rent. They have a large open area where the residents can walk around, it's not like a long hallway they just go back and fourth in. We would like their responsiveness to be quicker when you pull the pull strings. So far we are pleased with Clare Bridge and would recommend them to anyone.

Visited with facility. Very nice and ...

Visited with facility. Very nice and clean place. Staff was very attentive. Smaller amount of patients. Does not take Medicaid. Does not have a 7 day a week nursing staff. Also, visiting doctors do not have rights to hospital.

It is nice.